IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Free ASC Pro

detailer

• 2 weeks later...

Hi usefull

They are usually for one year, save the mail or the information somewhere to use if you by some mishap should lose the registration.

You can usually in the opening window see when the registration will expire. (Usually from the day you bought it + 1 year) :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Got one question,the license code valid for how long?

Hi usefull

They are usually for one year, save the mail or the information somewhere to use if you by some mishap should lose the registration.

You can usually in the opening window see when the registration will expire. (Usually from the day you bought it + 1 year) :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I mean before i enter it ,is it Ok to leave it in the email inbox? The code will be valid for 1year,

that's also means it'll still works if i enter the code after one month.

Hi usefull

yes that is my understanding, but the registration will then only have 11 months to run logically. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I mean before i enter it ,is it Ok to leave it in the email inbox? The code will be valid for 1year,

that's also means it'll still works if i enter the code after one month.

Hi usefull

That is quite alright, I left a more verbose explanation in a PM to you just now.

But your question shows though that you haven't done much research into the subject for example by reading Usage of IObit Programs :-) :-)

Kind regards

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks,pardon me for asking such silly question. :-D

Hi usefull

That is quite alright, I left a more verbose explanation in a PM to you just now.

But your question shows though that you haven't done much research into the subject for example by reading Usage of IObit Programs :-) :-)

Kind regards

Cheers

solbjerg

Yeah,haven't read that...:smile:

Archived