IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Fyi

garybear

Hi friends. I'm not pushing this program. Its freeware and I'm trying it at this time. There is a ton of info here for all you members that have questions about protection for your PC. Just give it a look and please comment on this thread. My friend Nash introduced me to it. It looks real good to me.--garybear I found all I ever wanted to know about viruses. Micro soft should know all about this subject.:grin: http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/

Hi jjj

gary is that fox XP? or run on any version,think i give it a shot on my new toy!

Hi jjj. It works on all versions. Watch the videos. They are very interesting. It gets along with Windows 7 real well is what I hear. I will be happy to see what you think of it. Thanks for your post friend.---gary

Hi enoskype.

Becareful guys,

There are two setup files for MSE. One for XP and one for Vista and Windows7.

Cheers.

Thanks enoskype. I think it tells you that in the down load, but thanks for your post. You are very right about there beings a difference in the files. Thanks for your post and the alert. I can always count on you my friend to help me out.PS I think I'm still optimized :grin:--gary

Hi jjj. W are talking Virus This is a new program from Microsoft . Please read my thread.-- gary

Microsoft Security Essentials??? don't you do a wobbly on me ---

just tell me the name--i am testing 5 at the moment so i know what i talk about or at least know of them--so far non are any good.

as there are a heap shown by the different members we taking this one?

if so yes i installed it

Microsoft Security Essentials??? don't you do a wobbly on me ---

just tell me the name--i am testing 5 at the moment so i know what i talk about or at least know of them--so far non are any good.

as there are a heap shown by the different members we taking this one?

if so yes i installed it

Hi jjj. I don't understand (don't do a wobbly on me) I'm talking about Microsoft Security Essentials. I'm sorry to hear you think its no good. Would you please tell me why you think its no good. Thanks friend.---gary

Hi jjj

"don't you do a wobbly on me -"

meaning--

--stay with me on this ask ,and don't leave me to not know the program name-

-aim confused as to if its a new application--i cant find the link ,if it is.

itsmejjj

Hi jjj. http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/ http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/support.aspx?mkt=en-us

Hi jjj

ok now with xp -what the heck do i need to get it down.i have never bothered

with any of this type of app.i cant find the download ,to install the program .keeps saying not avalble in your country!

or region..

whats up on this?

you know at all

itsmejjj

Sorry you are having trouble with MSE. I do not know why it says not available in your country. Thanks for trying. Maybe some one on the forum can help. Thank you friend. ---gary http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/support.aspx?mkt=en-us

The Microsoft Malware Protection Center (MMPC) provides world class antimalware research and response capabilities that support Microsoft's range of security products and services. With laboratories in multiple locations around the globe the MMPC is able to respond quickly and effectively to new malicious and potentially unwanted software threats wherever and whenever they arise.

garybear- This all sounds great and of use to most computer users, but as you know I surf the internet using a virtualized browser and I don't even think about such dangers anymore.

~Maxx~

Hi Maxx

The Microsoft Malware Protection Center (MMPC) provides world class antimalware research and response capabilities that support Microsoft's range of security products and services. With laboratories in multiple locations around the globe the MMPC is able to respond quickly and effectively to new malicious and potentially unwanted software threats wherever and whenever they arise.

garybear- This all sounds great and of use to most computer users, but as you know I surf the internet using a virtualized browser and I don't even think about such dangers anymore.

~Maxx~

HI maxx. I know you do, and some day I will try your sandboxie. Thank you for your post and your comments.---gary

I must be faithful to my friends

Hi friends. Here I go again getting myself in trouble. Since being out of my truck:grin: as my friend jjj is saying, I have done some serious soul searching. Am I loyal to IObit or am I loyal to the many friends I have found on the forum. The chose is easy, so this is what I have to say. Since all these problems started I have been researching. I have found a program that is freeware and is a stand alone program to protect you while on the internet. My friend Maxx has the best program, but this is second best until IObit gets it's act together. I know there will be some who will be angry and that's why I have waited so long. I must be honest with you. MSE and IObit do not get along. I now believe this was the cause of my Mad as Hell thread. If AVG and IObit had not clashed, I would not have been here and making this post. MSE is a stand alone program to protect you while you are on the internet. I hope IObit spends their time making ASC and smart defrag better and forgets the spyware program. I hope you forgive me IObit. I must be faithful to my friends. Stay with what you had. You have some great programs. I have said way to much as always but I must remain faithful to my friends on the forum and I believe every thing I'm saying in this post with my whole heart. See you back at the truck my good friend jjj.----=garybear

Hi gary

Just some information in case you haven't read it already.

I wrote it in one of the recent posts in the Accusation - Dispute thread.

According those numbers the size of IS360 before the accusation compared to the current version of the program shows that the core definition file is now approximately 65% of its largest size.

So my guess is that it will be even better than before in about a month.

Remember it is not an anti-virus program! But a spyware/malware program.

Cheers

solbjerg

"p.s.

I took a look into as how it is now:

IS360 v. 1.1.0.30 Define Version:1269 = core.def 4.562.334

(numbers from a link I found in one of your posts)

IS360 v. 1.3.0.10 = core.def 2.962.915 (current)

(numbers from my own IS360 version)

That is 64,94% of its former size

A data base diminished by approximately 35% is the current status

(looks like they will soon be up to speed)"

Hi friends. Here I go again getting myself in trouble. Since being out of my truck:grin: as my friend jjj is saying, I have done some serious soul searching. Am I loyal to IObit or am I loyal to the many friends I have found on the forum. The chose is easy, so this is what I have to say. Since all these problems started I have been researching. I have found a program that is freeware and is a stand alone program to protect you while on the internet. My friend Maxx has the best program, but this is second best until IObit gets it's act together. I know there will be some who will be angry and that's why I have waited so long. I must be honest with you. MSE and IObit do not get along. I now believe this was the cause of my Mad as Hell thread. If AVG and IObit had not clashed, I would not have been here and making this post. MSE is a stand alone program to protect you while you are on the internet. I hope IObit spends their time making ASC and smart defrag better and forgets the spyware program. I hope you forgive me IObit. I must be faithful to my friends. Stay with what you had. You have some great programs. I have said way to much as always but I must remain faithful to my friends on the forum and I believe every thing I'm saying in this post with my whole heart. See you back at the truck my good friend jjj.----=garybear

Hi special friend

Hi special friend. Thank you for the new info on IObit 360. I hope that IObit360 becomes #1 again in the near future. Cancer survivors are very strange people. We speak with our hearts and we love our friends. I will stay with MSE for now and wait and see what the future holds. I admire the way you have handled all this . You deserve the highest medal that IObit has for your loyalty to them. I'm proud to call you friend. I hope that nothing will ever change that. I will see if I'm still welcome on the forum after all this and then I'll see you back at the truck my friend.---garybear. PS I have turned my PM back on.

Hi gary

Thanks!

Perhaps you have noticed that I too now use Microsoft Security Essentials

(MSE). I find it light and faily good, one thing that I especialy like is that it doesn' bother my operation of the computer - at least I haven't noticed it yet. :-)

See you back at the truck (nice for me to get that expression)

See you at the watering hole :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi special friend. Thank you for the new info on IObit 360. I hope that IObit360 becomes #1 again in the near future. Cancer survivors are very strange people. We speak with our hearts and we love our friends. I will stay with MSE for now and wait and see what the future holds. I admire the way you have handled all this . You deserve the highest medal that IObit has for your loyalty to them. I'm proud to call you friend. I hope that nothing will ever change that. I will see if I'm still welcome on the forum after all this and then I'll see you back at the truck my friend.---garybear. PS I have turned my PM back on.

Hi solbjerg!!

Hi gary

Thanks!

Perhaps you have noticed that I too now use Microsoft Security Essentials

(MSE). I find it light and faily good, one thing that I especialy like is that it doesn' bother my operation of the computer - at least I haven't noticed it yet. :-)

See you back at the truck (nice for me to get that expression)

See you at the watering hole :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi friend. I know you probably already know this but I will tell any way . MSE is a stand alone program and you must not have another av program running along side of it. I can tell you that from experience. It is all you need.----gary It does not like IObit 360.

Archived