IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

download for 3.3.4 Free edition?

rudebutt1

Hi rudebutt1,

Try this link http://majorgeeks.com/Advanced_SystemCare_Free_d5927.html and under 'Downloads' click the MajorGeeks-(USA 2) button... in fact all three links go to 'ASC free' but the other two links in that list (USA and Australia-Internode) appear broken.

Also you could use the link to Cnet underneath the Quick Reply box on this page.

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html?part=dl-6271865&subj=dl&tag=button

Regards,

Curlydave,

Rudebutt1,

If you go to download.com and pull up the page of the latest version of ASC Free where you can download it - then, if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, you will see a 'previous version' tab. Select the drop down menu arrow and you can select a previous version 3.3.4 being one of them..

Lee

Nice find Leeman

Will help many users having problems with the current version I am sure.

Good work!!

But I still don't quite understand why some are having trouble - mine works fine, perhaps it is Vista and Win 7 users predominantly??

Well - we will hear about it when the next update is available :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Rudebutt1,

If you go to download.com and pull up the page of the latest version of ASC Free where you can download it - then, if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, you will see a 'previous version' tab. Select the drop down menu arrow and you can select a previous version 3.3.4 being one of them..

Lee

Hi rudebutt

Intelligent approach to the problem :-)

Hope the wait won't be long!

Cheers

solbjerg

Leeman , many many many thanks for the link!! :-P

solbjerg , the ASC optimization scan didnt work on 3 of my computers running win7

will wait until next update , see if it works then will purchase the Pro version - until then i'll use the 3.3.4 Free

Hi guys,

If your Windows7 is not 64-bit, there is a solution to that glitch.

ASC main gui=> Options=> system Optimization=> Computer Optimization=> Choose an option from dropdown menu to fill in the blank box=> Apply=>OK

Cheers.

is that for Free or Pro edition?

in the 3.4 Free edition the drop down menu isnt blank but set to Basic setting - and doesnt work

(sorry to be rude enoskype and butt in :-) )

Hi rudebutt

Probably in the pro version - we tend to forget that while using pro all the time!!

Is it possible to refresh the Basic setting?

Cheers

solbjerg

is that for Free or Pro edition?

in the 3.4 Free edition the drop down menu isnt blank but set to Basic setting - and doesnt work

Archived