IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

This is amazing!!

garybear

Getting back to the original post and the progress of non english language members of the forum, I am so impressed with the standard and somewhat ashamed that I can't speak or write in any other language. Without the input of our friends in the forum I think it would be a very dull place. Please please keep cotributing I love to read your thoughts.

Hi sunny

Yes that is interesting!

There are many forms of creole

I found one used in Louisiana "Konmen to yê?" :-) Rather funny (How are you doing?)

Cheers

solbjerg

well at least cockney rhyme is not so common now, just a few words, when i was a work we used our own slang a lot so people who overheard could not make it out.

there is also creole in west indies used by natives so the officials could not understand them

• 3 weeks later...

All languages evolve.

This is the natural progression of language to evolve generation by generation as those who pass/die, carry their ideas/concepts/word associations with them... leaving those younger behind with different ideas/concepts/word associations. The association of ideas/concepts/word associations changes when the ideas/concepts/ change... resulting in new word associations.

I encourage all to view this new article by the National Geographic Society, Dec 2009 issue. Unfortunately I have been unable to find an actual free link to the article at the time of this post. (National Geographic needs funding to support its research endeavors) I have supported NGS since 1978, since I was 11 years old, and have pored through each issue... yes... I admit its in the washroom... "le salle de bain" for titou. The best investment of my lifetime!!!

http://publicationsindex.nationalgeographic.com/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=1&ti=1,1&Search%5FArg=language%20evolution&SL=None&Search%5FCode=GKEY%5E&CNT=100&PID=uqfkvWoSpJelmWKNIllmrJL9nW7&SEQ=20091210193853&SID=1

Archived