IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

This is amazing!!

garybear

I found this amazing that I could read this. This is for my friend jjj and all our members that don't speak English well and have trouble spelling. We can understand you on the forum, so don't be afraid or apologize for your lack of skills of the English language. We welcome every one from all parts of the world on this forum. Those who wish to harass and belittle our forum are not welcome. I think you know who you are. You have made your point so please leave now. We have all listened to you and been patience with you but our patience is wearing thin.IObit has admitted to their mistake and they are trying to correct it, so bug off and go harass another forum.----garybear

hi Garybear

your post about spelling and the way the human mind recognises the words with the first and last letter at the right position was something new to me.

i have notice that the most you are familiar wtih a wrod the eeisar to rcniezoge it.

Also i believe that when you are reading a paragraph you are guessing and expecting the next coming word.

I liked that and i personally read that like the correct spalling.

thanks

Hi demitris

Quite a lot has been written about it.

But I have yet to find an article that shows how it works in Chinese.

Anyone know where?

Cheers (gān bēi - lit. "dry glass" )

solbjerg

hi Garybear

your post about spelling and the way the human mind recognises the words with the first and last letter at the right position was something new to me.

i have notice that the most you are familiar wtih a wrod the eeisar to rcniezoge it.

Also i believe that when you are reading a paragraph you are guessing and expecting the next coming word.

I liked that and i personally read that like the correct spalling.

thanks

I found this amazing that I could read this. This is for my friend jjj and all our members that don't speak English well and have trouble spelling. We can understand you on the forum, so don't be afraid or apologize for your lack of skills of the English language. We welcome every one from all parts of the world on this forum. Those who wish to harass and belittle our forum are not welcome. I think you know who you are. You have made your point so please leave now. We have all listened to you and been patience with you but our patience is wearing thin.IObit has admitted to their mistake and they are trying to correct it, so bug off and go harass another forum.----garybear

trust this i could read the pic easy not a problem..

where did you find this?

how i get around most words is look at them and say them as thy look

not worry about corrective placement..speak them aloud,try to look over all

at the post to get the meaning..

and not take any personally.then .one can understand the lines..

one thing is for sure, iffa ya can read the above 1st post ya can read me easy !!

the trick is not to be critical .of a postie or think just because the spelling is not corrective make him/her a stupid Pearson..that is not the case -

but i know every one here are kind ,and very tolerant..

that is why i like it here.even when we now and then differ on something...

itsmejjj

It is suspected of being a fault in how the brain functions.

ehhhh that is me ok !!!! i think 1 half lost the other years back

and when thy do find themselves thy cant remember who thy are ...

and making it not a happy reunion.thy do not talk to itsmejjj ---

Hi demitris

Quite a lot has been written about it.

But I have yet to find an article that shows how it works in Chinese.

Anyone know where?

Cheers (gān bēi - lit. "dry glass" )

solbjerg

solbjerg- Some of the other Members may not know that gān bēi does literally does mean 'dry glass', but it also means the same as 'bottoms up' in English.

English is the international language and it would serve anyone well to spend the time it takes for them to gain a functional command of its use especially for those who wish to discuss highly technical subjects like computer software with people from around the world over the internet.

I've heard people recount many different non-traditional ways that they learned English. Many non-naitive speakers my age say that they first learned English listening to Beatles records. These days I see people learning, practicing and perfecting their English right here on the IObit Forums.

We have a particular Member right here at IObit named Triple j who has made phenomenal progress with his ability to express himself in English through countless hours of posting his knowledge of computers here and he is a shining example of what kind of progress can be accomplished when someone dedicates himself to acquiring, practicing and using his skills in English to reach a worldwide audience right here on the IObit Forums!

~Maxx~

Hi Maxx

Cheers also has several meanings in English and in this one I wanted it to

show that we should try to empty the glass of knowledge (make it buttoms up)and I was actually wondering if you knew how Dyslexia works for the affected in regards to the Chinese characters.

About jjj - he is showing progress all the time.

Technical terms are always hard even for natives, there are a lot of technical terms I don't even know in Danish, it is like that for most people I suspect.

Cheers (as in cheerio)

solbjerg

solbjerg- Some of the other Members may not know that gān bēi does literally does mean 'dry glass', but it also means the same as 'bottoms up' in English.

English is the international language and it would serve anyone well to spend the time it takes for them to gain a functional command of its use especially for those who wish to discuss highly technical subjects like computer software with people from around the world over the internet.

I've heard people recount many different non-traditional ways that they learned English. Many non-naitive speakers my age say that they first learned English listening to Beatles records. These days I see people learning, practicing and perfecting their English right here on the IObit Forums.

We have a particular Member right here at IObit named Triple j who has made phenomenal progress with his ability to express himself in English through countless hours of posting his knowledge of computers here and he is a shining example of what kind of progress can be accomplished when someone dedicates himself to acquiring, practicing and using his skills in English to reach a worldwide audience right here on the IObit Forums!

~Maxx~

Hi

"We have a particular Member right here at IObit named Triple j who has made phenomenal progress with his ability to express himself in English through countless hours of posting his knowledge of computers here and he is a shining example of what kind of progress can be accomplished when someone dedicates himself to acquiring, practicing and using his skills in English to reach a worldwide audience right here on the IObit Forums! " jjj was who I thought of when I saw this and wanted my friend jjj to know we could understand him and to keep sharing his knowledge with all off us on the forum. Also to any one else that struggles with the English language.---gary

garybear- The very worst grades I got in school were in foreign language. I could get top grades in Math and the Sciences, but when it came to learning a foreign language I could not manage to get a passing grade no matter how hard I tried. That was until I lived in Asia for 5 years and found that If I was immersed in an environment where I had to use the language that I actually did quite well and I was able to learn conversational Japanese in 3 months with nothing more than a dictionary and several hours a day of practice.

The secret is immersion and practice which is what jjj has been doing posting here for several hours a day over the the last 5 months and his progress is amazing. If he keeps up this pace he will eventually obtain the standard practical level of fluency in English which is used by newspapers across America which is a 6th grade elementary school level.

When I studied Mandarin Chinese at the Taiwan Teachers University this same standard was applied and we studied from actual Chinese Public School primers from the 1st through 6th grades and they were right because with 6th grade vocabulary you can say most anything you want and be perfectly understood.

~Maxx~

Hi jimyczyz

Well Garybear, speaking the english language correctly is a diminishing art. Have you tried to have a conversation with a teenager lately? LOL:roll:

Hi jimczyz. No I haven't I don't have access to any teens but I can imagine what its like. I have two great grand kids but so far I can understand them. I have spell check on my PC and it corrects most of my screw ups. undorstnd

Well Garybear, speaking the english language correctly is a diminishing art. Have you tried to have a conversation with a teenager lately? LOL:roll:

haaaa ever tried ta talk ta me? ehh,no its alive and well .trust me on this .i go ta school,and am the oldest student,64, years young, the next one is round about 18 years old . and i understand them all, the school has set up special ,to allow me to attend 4 sessions a week ,that a am allowed to sit in on.

the teacher is a English lady.and so very kind.to allow me to attend after asking ,the master of the school.iffa i can.thy welcomed me ! and the kids a very happy ta see me attend ,sort of proud that someone of my age would do this..and let me say thy plus i have a lot of fun..i tell them a lot of old story's thy enjoy.of my life and times i have had..

itsmejjj

Every generation develops their own version of the language in order to exclude adults. When I was a teenager during the '60's we spoke a dialect of English that adults certainly couldn't understand and the prevailing opinion among young people back then was that no one over 30 should be allowed to live, but time changed that also.

~Maxx~

Exactly correct, I "thought" I knew how to talk to my kids as they were getting older, but each one when they hit the upper teen years showed me I was wrong LOL. THEN texting became the norm with them and I don't know what the heck they are saying half the times what with all the abbreviations.....LMAO!:lol:

Hi friend

haaaa ever tried ta talk ta me? ehh,no its alive and well .trust me on this .i go ta school,and am the oldest student,64, years young, the next one is round about 18 years old . and i understand them all, the school has set up special ,to allow me to attend 4 sessions a week ,that a am allowed to sit in on.

the teacher is a English lady.and so very kind.to allow me to attend after asking ,the master of the school.iffa i can.thy welcomed me ! and the kids a very happy ta see me attend ,sort of proud that someone of my age would do this..and let me say thy plus i have a lot of fun..i tell them a lot of old story's thy enjoy.of my life and times i have had..

itsmejjj

Hi my friend .You are a inspiration to us all my friend. Your English improves every day. I have no problem understanding you unless you are angry:razz:--gary

Hi friends

Hi friends. Yesterday was my one year anniversary on the forum. The forum has become a big part of my computer life. I have learned a ton and I'm looking for many more years with the best people in the world. Congratulation detailer and wozofoz on your crown. Good chose IObit

Thanks garybear

I'm still getting the hang of it but I just deleted my first spammer today. It wasn't hard to pick, the same post has turned up here many times before under many different names :wink:

But there are so many buttons and I am tempted to just push them to see what they do.

Ooooooooooops I think I just banned everyone in this thread :shock: Oh dear, please forgive me :oops:

Just kidding :mrgreen:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi

:lol: Hi gary :lol:

I came in Iobit forum for a few months, and I feel in the same way !

Friendship and humor... It planes a Very good spirit, there.

Happy birthday, so ! :mrgreen:

Very best regard,

Titou

Hi Titou. Thank you and I'm glad to meet you also.

Archived