IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

players ?

itsmejjj

Just to be different

I like and use KMPlayer.

Small and easy to use, does the job very well :smile:

Gizmo Review @

techsupportalert.com/best-free-windows-media-player-replacement.htm

Website (it's not a direct download) @

download.pandora.tv/?mode=kmp&tab=1

I do tend to recommend VLC a lot though :wink:

All the best, woz of oz

Different players for different file types.

The player market is saturated...

It would seem that some forum members here lean towards players that most often best support the filetypes they most commonly play...and some choose the players that give them the most flexibility and support, and some prefer the total media management capabilities of others.

This question for each user can only be solved individually when they run against the wall and say "darn I can't do that!... or darn it won't play that!... or "darn it will play this filetype, but I can't rewind/fastforward!... "darn I can't combine this with that!!!

The "ultimate player" software doesn't exist. New formats/filetypes even smaller and more compressed are under development right now!

How did jjj put it... "Different horses, different courses!!"

Mel

They breed like bunnies

Yep, those Media Players reproduce almost as abundantly as Video Converters :mrgreen:

I always recommend VLC to my friends just because it is very popular and stable.

I can help them install it and set it up then walk away knowing that if they have any questions or problems a web search will find a gazillion answers :wink:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived