IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

BitRemover 1.1

fredvries

[21dec09] BitRemover updated to version 1.1

Changes:

- The programs left-overs are now separately removable

- Interface updated

- Some little bugfixes

Info:

T-Tools has created a little free program that has been designed specifically to remove every last trace of the entries of IObit programs left behind if and when you had decided to uninstall one or more of these programs.

Be aware that we do not in any way advise you to remove any one of IObit's programs.

More info and download should be googled because I am not allowed to link to this helpful program.

We welcome any comment and suggestion in order to improve our program.

Hi fredvries

You have already left your message here before, - creating a new thread about the same makes it look much like advertising, and as it is a very limited scope to uninstall and clean just one company's programs makes me wonder as to your agenda.

I asked about this before but got no answer.

Consequently I will delink your message.

Further advertising will make me consider a ban.

Cheers

solbjerg

[21dec09] BitRemover updated to version 1.1

Changes:

- The programs left-overs are now separately removable

- Interface updated

- Some little bugfixes

Info:

T-Tools has created a little free program that has been designed specifically to remove every last trace of the entries of IObit programs left behind if and when you had decided to uninstall one or more of these programs.

Be aware that we do not in any way advise you to remove any one of IObit's programs.

More info and download here.

We welcome any comment and suggestion in order to improve our program.

Hi fredvries!!

How can the good people or this forum help you?

What is the question that you pose... (other than the small one?)

To me, you seem to waste and distract the resources of this forum for personal gain of some kind??

Surely not a personal vendetta?!!! Thinking somehow you will profit by fillandering about?

"Whats the point man?" the transparency is in your posts! please be constructive here ! At least be neutral! Or you could try being REAL!

I'm ranting now... I apologize for this! But hey... show me the money!

The point is that I let other people create solutions for little nagging problems.

That's why I designed JavaRa, PureRa, YourWalletProtector and other programs. That's why I have created a weblog with all known uninstallers (you have to google it I fear).

JavaRa, for instance, is advised on Sun Java's forums because it helps people. They do appreciate my creativity.

Non of these programs or weblogs will earn me any money at all.

Thanks for the consideration Fred.:grin:

I am sure that Thomas Hoen will make the necessary changes to make it widely used even in IObit community as a very useful tool.

Then it even can be used whithin the Utilities of ASC. :idea:

Cheers.

Hi solbjerg,

I am so sorry, I think there is a misunderstanding here, and perhaps I am the one who caused it.

I have asked Fred de Vries to reconsider to improve the BitRemover program, and he has kindly done so according to my wish.

Perhaps the location of the thread being in IObit Security 360 makes all of us a bit paranoid because of the hurricane we had last month by MBAM naggers.

Now I have moved it to Lounge section, so it concerns all of the IObit products and the meaning is more obvious to help the IObit products users to Clean Uninstall each IObit product seperately.

For the courtesy of the forum to Fred, here is the link to BitRemover 1.1 by T-Tools .

The GUI is clear enough now to choose whichever IObit Products we would like to clean uninstall.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3592&d=1261493424

I would like to thank Fred de Vries and Thomas Hoen on my behalf for considering my suggestions to improve the program so that we can use it for positive purposes.

Perhaps the next version includes Random Password Generator by IObit too.

Here is Fred's Weblog of list of AV and AS Uninstallers. A very useful collection.

Cheers to you all. :grin:

Hi Fred,

WONDERFUL! Thanks.

I have a question: For example, if you run a cleanup for ASC, will it also remove leftovers from older versions such as Advanced Windows Care? Also, will it also remove any old Iobit files from System 32 CONFIG?

samr.

Thanks for the consideration Fred.:grin:

Then it even can be used whithin the Utilities of ASC. :idea:

Cheers.

Here is how you can use it whithin the Utilities of ASC by renaming it to Sus_BitRemover.exe and inserting it to ASC main folder.

Since it is less than 100 KB, there won't be anything you will notice when ASC GUI opens.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3593&d=1261497448

That is so cool

Here is how you can use it whithin the Utilities of ASC by renaming it to Sus_BitRemover.exe and inserting it to ASC main folder.

Since it is less than 100 KB, there won't be anything you will notice when ASC GUI opens.

Thankyou fredvries and thankyou enoskype

That is a very clever and handy bit of software and a very clever and handy trick as well http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-anime-047.gif

All the best, woz of oz

Did you read my post (#7) Fred?

Random Password Generator is an existing product.:smile:

Guys,

I have tried it to clean uninstall Smart Defrag Server 2010, and it cleaned everthing of Smart Defrag Server 2010, including the folders and config.ini which are in :

C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit SmartDefrag ----and,

C:\Documents and Settings\{User Name}\Application Data\IObit\IObit SmartDefrag\config.ini -----for XP.

C:\Users\{User Name}\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit SmartDefrag\config.ini -----for Vista and Windows7.

It warns you to uninstall with the program's uninstaller first, of which, one should do so!!!

ATTENTION:

If you have any personal files or folders (Such as Xskin folder, language files, config.ini files, etc.) in the folders of that specific IObit Product, you must copy them to a safe location, for not to loose them.

Cheers to all.

Archived