IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Anyone getting this????

Okie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Okie

Haven't seen that one by me, but sometimes it is a little sluggish

I then usually run ASC or IS360 and let it do its cleaning.

This usually helps. Sometimes - not very often - a restart helps too.

But I haven't seen that pop-up you show.

I use IE8

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi is anyone getting this??? I'm not having any problems getting on other sites!!

Hi solbjerg!!

Hi Okie

Haven't seen that one by me, but sometimes it is a little sluggish

I then usually run ASC or IS360 and let it do its cleaning.

This usually helps. Sometimes - not very often - a restart helps too.

But I haven't seen that pop-up you show.

I use IE8

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg. I just log off IObit forums and log back on. That fixes it most of the time, but it has keep me from logging on some times. It will eventually let me on the forum. This is some thing new. I have noticed that it happens when there is a lot of members logged on, if that is any help.---Okie

Hi Okie

I do not know what it is, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it has to do with downloaded security settings.

I think IObit would have told us if the site was under malicious attack recently.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg. I just log off IObit forums and log back on. That fixes it most of the time, but it has keep me from logging on some times. It will eventually let me on the forum. This is some thing new. I have noticed that it happens when there is a lot of members logged on, if that is any help.---Okie

Hi Mel

Sounds like a neat little trick!!

I will try that

Thanks!

Cheers

solbjerg

I have found that if you save a thread as a favorite, you can use it as a "back door" to the forum. When sluggish to log in, use the back door and "poof"... you are in!

Don't know why, but it works for me!:-D

Hi enoskype

Happens sometimes by me too - and I have been wondering if we should call IObit's attention to this!!

I am not ready to lay the blame at MSE checking the new section for virus/malware - actually I think it happened too even before I swiched to that program.

Cheers

solbjerg

Interesting enough, sometimes even when I am connected to the forum and trying to change a section, there is quite a lag, but when I open a new window, then it is immediately connected.

Cheers.

I get it

Over the last few days I have been getting that message quite often, maybe 10 times in 3 days.

Edit: Using FireFox

It happened yesterday when I was composing a reply and then went to Manage Attachments and tried to upload an image, it kept timong out about 4 times then it was ok.

Because I use public wi-fi I always blame that :smile:

The Mel trick is a good one, you can always Google an IObit thread, or better yet, your forum name and come in that way too.

I have a keyboard shortcut for wozofoz site:forums.iobit.com which I use when I Google threads I have replied to here.

I just add the subject to the beginning eg: internet booster wozofoz site:forums.iobit.com and usually get the thread I want :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

It is quit récent...

Hi friends,

It is rather recent... I noticed these locks since just before Christmas, it seems to me.

It is enough repetitive. Sometimes I must have closed Firefox then restarted to pass over.

this becomes more and more frequent and I noted that the number of members visitors or online did not come on count.

I often though about malware but my softs dont ring the bells... So ?

Best regards,

Titou

Hi Okie,

Sluggishnes of the Browsers in IObit forum is not connected with that.

Hi Fred,

I hope it is not a (DDOS) distributed denial-of-service attack.

IMHO, it should be much worse if there were such an attempt.

Well, at the moment there are 100 or so users, and this forum has seen 500+, so it can be appearent if we have more users at a specific time.

Cheers.

Hi friends

I wonder if all of us experiencing this runs ASC or IS360 and have deselected the automatic options?

Otherwise I thought that it might be one of the security updates that does it?

Cheers

solbjerg

I have steered three members of Iobit team to this. Thanks for the feedback!!:smile:

-Mel

I had but have changed.

As a test to Solbjergs question I have deselected the ASC autocare I did have on... the snap is the view after I cut it off. All other automations in 360and ASC are off.

Iobit is excepted in my firewall! (In reference to his post below) I do run MSE and it is active now.

Hi Dave

Ok, but are we all running MSE? Have we all allowed IObit as an exception in our firewall?

You have other possibilities in mind?

Cheers

solbjerg

I'm running IS360 in the background but not AWC. Last IS360 update was "1 day ago."

edit: No other sites or apps were affected.

I think it's the internet/website

I use Comodo CIS

I have never had any Auto anything for any IObit software (in fact, no software except security)

I am quite sure it is an internet/website based problem, when I can't get through to this IObit forum I have immediately tried other websites including other vBulletin forum sites and have no problem getting through.

Maybe it depends on the members location :?:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived