IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Attention!!!

Okie

Hi friends :wink:

for my part I note that it is of worse in worse! at any instant of the day...

And this phenomenon concerns only IOBIT obviously! the rest of my activities on Internet is fluid.

The only way I found, it is to close the browser. the automatic cleaning of review and cookies in FF. When I restart connection: this passes!

I hope that will be soon regulated because added to repeted controversial exchanges, it gives a rather negative cumul at the time... :-(

best regard

well i dont know ,i just installed mozilla fire fox..

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

and not a hiccup..same speed as my bird -so perhaps its my proxcy filters that are helping.

or the fast proxcys i use .who kows

the site loads up in 3 telescope seconds very fast...

itsmejjj ...

FireFox & Opera

The other night I was using both FireFox (downloading) and Opera (surfing).

As soon as the forum 'stalled' I switched browsers but it was the same.

I also went to 2 other vBulletin forums I am a member of Brighthand & NotebookReview and had no problems with them, when I came back to IObit forum it was still 'stalled'

Looking on the bright side, I can only hope it is frustrating the spammers and they give up :wink: :mrgreen:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi samr!!!

Thank you Oakie,

Good to have a "happy" forum back!

samr.

Hi samr. If you would unlock (looking for trouble)I will complete removing all posts by Okie. Then we'll work on garybear latter. My clicker is tired tonight. Thank you friend!! Poof I'm gone===Okie PS I'm down to 24 posts!!

Hi Oakie,

I appreciate that you are trying to make ammends for your "hate" posts, but deleting all your posts is a very bad idea! You have posted several posts by Okie in the middle of different discussions. Other people have replied to these posts. Now if someone who hasn't been following closely comes in and tries to read one of these discussions, it is all a bunch of gibberish and they are completely confused! Please, don't delete more. Everything will be just fine.

samr

Yes, the forum will become a mess and will need serious repairs. Topics now lose their logical function and become unreadable.

A possible idea is to move the entire Lounge-section to the bottom of all sections (below SmartDefrag) where it doesn't get as much attention from new and unsuspecting users and solution can be worked out.

Hi Fred :wink:

Yes, it is an idea, but outside the periods of crisises as we knew some weeks ago, or which follow a release of IOBIT products, the forum could seem a bit static at the first glance...

Or, may be, the lounge section could contain sub-rubrics like Tests, Updates , Security,

best regard

I am curious danburrito if still no problems.

Not sure if anybody cares, but I have no troubles with this forum and its websites loading. Accessing it via favorites or websearch.

The issue seems to be getting worse across the board. I'm only curious to see if you still have not experienced the "pause".

-Mel

Supposition being that if he isn't... then something he is doing/running may help!

Archived