IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Select all /to delete All Clones?

cscoot03

Hey everyone, I've been looking everywhere to find a program to check for cloned files & yay IObit has it.

When I check for clones & come up with- thousands?(backups I think included)-

"Is there any way to select all files at once ???"

I tell ya cliking every box one at a time takes foever.

If possible I suggest a button to delete all files & a notice to tell me how maany files that are clones, that sure would be nice.

OK I'm using the free prog. to learn & see if this is worthwhile. Well by the beginning of the month I'm planning on buying this, this is the best program yet.

Stop !

Caution: Do not delete anything yet

Many of these files will be necessary and you could break your computer.

Even having a Restore Point might not help because you might delete a file necessary to get to the Restore Point.

You need to do more research before using a tool like this.

Edit: Now that samr and I have both put up the red flag I can say:

Welcome to the forum cscoot03 :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Woz and SAMR!!!

I'm sorry friends, but I'm going to add my 2 cents to this thread. I have seen this question a million times on this forum, and your advice is well taken and accurate. Now I have a question for you. Why in the hell does IObit put these utilities on ASC3?? This kind of feature could cause a novice user all kinds of hell. Iobit has added yet another program called Returnil Virtual that can cause a novice user more hell then you ever thought of. Does IObit ever think before jumping in the lake or just put crap out here to let our members find problems for them selves. I'm sorry but this makes me angry.===garybear

Usefull and Neccessary!

It is ALWAYS a good idea to read any source of instruction before using a software that changes settings and removes files from your system! It would be a wonderful thing for Iobit to add a pop-up in the install process that would direct new users to the Usage of Iobit products thread, before releasing them into the software.:neutral:

Sorry you are having such a nasty time with Returnil GB!:cry:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Archived