IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hello IObit Development Team!!

garybear

To garybear

:smile:U and I are the same, different breed.

I'm a cancer survivor also....

When u hear your time might be up it changes your mind set some people Quit and role over die and some fight for every day some win.... life becomes very clear when u are fighting for your life... it becomes black and white, right and wrong , good and bad,,,

Take each day u are alive and be the best u can be live well live long garybear

embrace every day to the full..

I am passionate too

I will stay on this form

and be a pain to Iobit lol lol

Hi friend!!

:smile:U and I are the same, different breed.

I'm a cancer survivor also....

When u hear your time might be up it changes your mind set some people Quit and role over die and some fight for every day some win.... life becomes very clear when u are fighting for your life... it becomes black and white, right and wrong , good and bad,,,

Take each day u are alive and be the best u can be live well live long garybear

embrace every day to the full..

I am passionate too

I will stay on this form

and be a pain to Iobit lol lol

Hi new friend!! You just made my day. I look forward to our long friendship. I'm glad you also survived the big C. Together, we will make enoskype's job a real challenge, and hold IObit's feet to the fire. Live long my friend!!==garybear

Sorry again!!!

Hello, all members

I have to say Sorry again. We accept your blames and understand your angry. Please give a small company your understanding and patience too.

We did not intend to ignore the bug. There are 2 reasons: a) The bug does not exist in all systems or most systems; b) we find that the structure of IS360v1 may cause ram problems in some systems. You have to know that it is a "structure" problem and can not be completely solved by a simple fix. For example, all fixes for WinXP can not completely solve the stubborn bugs while you need Win7 for these annoying bugs. That's why we have worked hard for next-generation product.

We would like to face our own problems and mistakes. Now we start giving more attention to all opinions from our forum members, while we listened more from email feedback. It is a mistake and we will fix our problems.

Without help and support from you, we can not keep making good free software.

Thanks for your post!!

Hello, all members

I have to say Sorry again. We accept your blames and understand your angry. Please give a small company your understanding and patience too.

We did not intend to ignore the bug. There are 2 reasons: a) The bug does not exist in all systems or most systems; b) we find that the structure of IS360v1 may cause ram problems in some systems. You have to know that it is a "structure" problem and can not be completely solved by a simple fix. For example, all fixes for WinXP can not completely solve the stubborn bugs while you need Win7 for these annoying bugs. That's why we have worked hard for next-generation product.

We would like to face our own problems and mistakes. Now we start giving more attention to all opinions from our forum members, while we listened more from email feedback. It is a mistake and we will fix our problems.

Thank You!!! We are good people on this forum, and we want to help, but when you don't listen, then we can't help. Together we can make IObit known around the world. You have some of the smartest people in the world on this forum and you are blessed to have them, so listen and learn. I'm not sorry for this thread, and I will make my thought known in the future if the need arises,==garybear

Hi IObit Guy!!

Hi! I was having this problem in November 2009. Had you came on the forum and acknowledged IObit 360 was causing Virtual Memory problems, you would have saved me a lot of misery. Once I understood and learned about RAM and Virtual Memory, and learned IObit was causing all my problems, I did a search and then the light came on. You were aware of this a long time ago and did and said nothing. That's why I'm upset with you. Now lets all work together from now on and make your small company a great big company. ===garybear PS take time to read this and you will see there were many members having problems and wondering what was causing them. It was you IObit 360!!

now

we seem to have Iobits Attention

"Now we start giving more attention to all opinions from our forum members, while we listened more from email feedback. It is a mistake and we will fix our problems."

for a while i thought we might need to get together and fly to china and knock on thier door lol

Thanks

Hello, all members

Thank you IObit Guy :smile:

Thank you IObit Team :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Tim!!

We are working hard on the new generation of the scan engine and new generation of our Security 360, the issues you mentioned will be resolved.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Hi friend!! IObit 360 is not hogging RAM. Damn it; it's leaking RAM and Virtual Memory. I'm not the smartest cat on the forum, but I believe there is a difference between hogging and leaking. It uses RAM and Virtual memory and doesn't give it back to the system. Only after you exit IObit 360 will it give back VM and Ram, Then every thing is fine for a few hours. I just find it very hard to believe it's this damn difficult. Please explain !!!

In computer science a memory leak is a particular kind of unintentional memory consumption by a computer program where the program fails to release memory when no longer needed. The term is meant as a humorous misnomer since memory is not physically lost from the computer but rather becomes claimed but ignored due to program logic flaws. When we are allocating memory using new or malloc and then failing to deallocate the memory after its use within the application's life span then the memory allocated earlier will become unusable for the application there by making it a leak in the memory.

Hi team!!!

Hi development team. This is what IObit is doing!! I'm not a programmer, and I don't have a clue, but I really don't see why this is that tough to fix, that is if you really wanted to fix it. Maybe you could explain in simple terms; why this is so tough for you to fix! IObit360 is leaking memory over a period of time, and has been causing me and other members problems for a long time. You can Google Memory Leak and find out how to fix it:-P==garybear

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_leakPS Would you like me to Google it for you?? If your looking for sympathy from me friend:your not going to get it!! Remember the donkey story. If you try to cover your axx, it will come back and bite you. I found a nice little quote for you some thing about poor programing.

"A "memory leak" is something that happens in an individual program or, on very rare occasions, within the operating system

itself, and it produces a program that over time has an increasingly large appetite for memory. Typically memory leaks are because of sloppy programming, where, for example, a routine might request and instantiate a block of memory for an array each time it's called, but never free it"

Archived