IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

"Have no fun"

solbjerg

Hi all

The four monkeys

'Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil."

The fourth monkey is seldom shown - it is a monkey covering it's crotch with it's hands

Usually dubbed "Have no fun"

But could be construed as meaning "No resource hogging" (in the sense that over-population leads to depletion of resources.)

Also it could be seen as if you - hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil - you won't have any fun :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

having just returned from cyprus was amazed that all the tourist junk shops were full of the three monkey ornaments, must be a big thing out there.

I even tried to find out why they were so popular out there but most of the people seem to speak only russian another strange point too, so never did find out. never saw the 4th monkey.

Hi all

The four monkeys

'Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil."

The fourth monkey is seldom shown - it is a monkey covering it's crotch with it's hands

Usually dubbed "Have no fun"

But could be construed as meaning "No resource hogging" (in the sense that over-population leads to depletion of resources.)

Also it could be seen as if you - hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil - you won't have any fun :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi friend!! You talking about this ????

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/ddalip/animals/gandhijis4monkeys.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

hear nothing

see nothing

say nothing

eat less save tummy ache ?

that how i see this..

but its a clever shot .as thy had it done.looks very nice.

i mean the expression as well .make one smile as one looks at it.

the way thy present them selfs..very nicely done....

jjj

• 2 weeks later...

Archived