IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I feel That I'm no longer welcome Here!!

garybear

Hi friends. I fell like I'm no longer welcome here, so I'm leaving. I will miss you, and will always remember you and think of you often. I can no longer stand IObit making excuses and my friends turning against me. It's more than I can take, and so it's best that I leave. Hey snoppy and DonnyD, keep up the fight and don't let up. Do that for old garybear. See you back at the truck some day.===garybear

Hi, Gary,

Hi friends. I fell like I'm no longer welcome here, so I'm leaving.
Of course you are welcome here, I certainly don't want you to leave and I'm sure the majority of the forum members feel the same way. If you leave, who will ask the questions that many of us are reluctant to ask? Have yourself a cup of coffee, do another Macrium restoration and reconsider.

Knock off the BS enoskype OK. You have proved your point. I will visit when I feel like it!!!

Attached Thumbnails

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5477&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1276038463

Watch your tongue garybear, if a stone falls to your head from the sky you are going to blame me for that.

I have not done anything about whatever the problem you are having.

It is an internal PC problem.

But enough is enough.

Most probably your attempt is to be banned by me.

No sir, I am not going to do that.

Take a break and cooldown.

Friendship does not give you the right to misbehave in the Forum.

I am not going to respond to you anymore.

Watch your tongue garybear, if a stone falls to your head from the sky you are going to blame me for that.

I have not done anything about whatever the problem you are having.

It is an internal PC problem.

But enough is enough.

Most probably your attempt is to be banned by me.

No sir, I am not going to do that.

Take a break and cooldown.

Friendship does not give you the right to misbehave in the Forum.

I am not going to respond to you anymore.

I will not carry this any further. I have not misbehaved on this forum. You are the one that jumped on me and nearly broke my heart. I was just stating my opinion. To me there is a big difference between memory hogging and memory leaking. I have only been using a computer for 6 years and I don't have much knowledge. I was only trying to get my point across. When you type in caps, that's called shouting. You may be the top dog on this forum, but there is no need to shout at me. I did not deserve that. I was responding to solbjerg's post ,and he brought up memory hogging and I was tired of defending myself. You call it what you want. You have your opinion, and I have mine. I have never saw that message when logging on the forum until now. There is no problems with my PC. That is a message from the forum. This all should have been handled with PM's and I regret that all this has happened, but that's all water under the bridge now. If you would like to stone me in the head, I will hand you the stone my friend. I do not deserve all this. I will leave it be, and do some soul searching.PS This is called shouting!

OK, it is a memory leak!!!

I had added (memory hogging by IS360) to make the title to be understood by everybody.

I have changed it to (memory leak by IS360). Are you happy now?

Hello garybear,

Thanks for your efforts for helping forum members resolve the problem. We’d like to tell you that you’re still welcome here:razz:

Yeah second that :-D

Garybear even though i don't know you well, You're always welcome here same goes to Maxxwire

Memory leak ?

Memory leak ? **** no ,, All the shouting and posting on this form donot matter... if Iobit dosnot like what u are saying....

Enoskype and the other monitors her give u the run around,, or thry to shut u up. monitors her tow the Iobit line,,

too many people here buy their bullshit and Iobits Bullshit crapware...

When members find something wrong with IObit Software.. and report it What happens ?? its **** off menber dont bother us...

garybear and DonnyD Speak the truth ... About IOBIT

But what Can u Expect From a company like IOBit???

1 They make crapy sotfware,

2 They ignore their users and members.

3 They Never want to hear anything Bad about their sotfware....EVER

4 Ther steal Other Peoples Work MALWAREBITES >>>>

5 When they get caught ...MALWAREBITES or memory leak they say We did not do it .. its not our fault... we will fix it..

6 so IOBIT dose all this how can u trust them???

U CANT So DONT, *** *** *** IOBIT

Ps as i said if Gray leaves i leave I encorage I members Who feel the same to leave here also ........

Cool down

I have edited the abuse from your post snoopy2010 with *** *** ***

If you ever speak to anyone like that again I will Ban you immediately.

I know you don't care but then neither do I, it will take me one minute to Ban you and then I will have lunch.

Cool down !

Ps as i said if Gray leaves i leave

Goodbye

See Yea

buy garybear See on the truck ........... u wont be alone .........

DonnyD fight the good fight .......

Good but IOBIT u wont be missed ........

Good buy wozofoz like i care ....... **** U

Iobit Scum chickens

Hi garybear

I don't think anyone hates you!

I wonder though why you do not understand that we voluntary Admin's and moderators just try to find the reason for the trouble you have been experiencing - in order to try to help you.

To see that as a devaluatiion of you and the problem you are reporting is a mistake on your part.

My own view is that it perhaps only becomes a problem if you run your computer continually around the clock for several days - it can then become a problem in some setups and OS's?

The number of people affected by this is hopefully very small.

How much money have you spent on IObit products?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi friends and those who hate me! I only wanted to stand up for members that were ignored by IObit.I am not PC literate and it took me over 6 months to find that IObit was causing some apps to freeze up on my PC. After my several posts about the problem, I received a PM from IObit Guy, which I wasn't going to post; but now I will to protect my face. After doing a search on the forum, I discovered that I was not the only one with memory leak. I didn't even know what that meant, but after several hours on Google; I now know. If you have a open mind, you may discover why I was so angry. Two more members were angry and joined in posting their anger. Yes I could have handled this differently, but since IObit was aware of their problem, I doubt if they would have done any thing. IObit is just a poor little company with very little resources. If you care to buy that ,I have a bridge I need to sell. Once I discovered what a memory leak meant and what it would cause, I tried my best to tell are members all about it, but some keep confusing it with memory hogging. When I tried to clear that up, the person I most admire in the whole world chastised me pretty harshly and I felt a lot of anger in his post. That person will know who I'm talking about. I do not need to explain the difference between hogging and leaking again. You can Google it your self and read all about it. IObit360 has been a big problem every since it was programed, and most of us on the forum know that. Some say I have caused our forum members to become angry. For that I'm very sorry, and that's why I decided I should leave. I do not expect a apology from IObit. That would cause them to lose face, and that would be just awful. I will apologize to the members on the forum for the trouble I have caused, and I will not post on the forum any more. You have a long way to go my friends at IObit before you are ever #1. I can't see that ever happening; even though I was hopeful at one time. Moderators on the forum;you do not need to monitor me to see if I'm sneaking back on the forum, and tagging me each time I visit. I will visit from time to time and see what my friends are saying. Please to not stick a message in my face about IObit each time I visit;that aggravates me, and don't deny that you have done that. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck my friends and moderators. I will miss sharing the little bit of knowledge that I have with my friends. but that's the price I will pay. What price will you pay IObit developers?? I have given this message a lot of thought and I approve of this message. See you back at the truck my friends. ===garybear I will add IObit Guys PM to this post . See if it makes you angry, like it made me!!

Sorry !!WE are busy trying to make money and working on other projects. We to not have the resources or the people to fix your problems. In other words; or as they say read between the lines. We are putting our money where the money is. Please don't bother us with your minor problems. We will get to it when we damn well please. This is what the PM said to me. If I interpreted wrong ; I'm sorry. When you have been told by members over 6 months before and take this attitude and make lame excuses, I get angry my friends So you just hate me and think what you want, but my friends are always first with me and that's just how it is!!! garybear

Hi my friend solbjerg!

Hi friend!! I have paid for both products for your information. That has not one damn thing to do with this problem. If I run my PC for two days and do not reboot, I have apps that won't run because of low virtual memory. It took me 6 months to figure that out. I have 1 GB of memory, and for those that have less, I suspect they will experience problems much sooner than two days. The problem needs to be fixed and it has been and is being ignored by IObit either because they don't know how to fix it or they just haven't given a damn until, maybe now. There is no telling what problems our members are experiencing because of this IObit problem. I'm not smart enough to know those things. I would think that any thing to do with memory would or could be affected. I would suspect that ones PC would become slower if RAM was a factor. I know you have to stand up for IObit my friend, but I stand up for our members which are also my friends, and I make no excuses for that. I said I would not post any more , but your statement is so totally wrong, that I can not let it go on answered . I know of many friends that never shut their PC down. I myself seldom shut my PC down.Your post is totally wrong my friend and I felt the need to correct you. PS As long as you continue to pursue this, I will post my opinions when you are totally wrong my friend!!

Your statement is so wrong on all points my friend!!

My own view is that it perhaps only becomes a problem if you run your computer continually around the clock for several days - it can then become a problem in some setups and OS's?

The number of people affected by this is hopefully very small.

How much money have you spent on IObit products?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi moderators!!

Hi all you forum moderators. I stood up for snoppy and now he is standing up for me, so I would ask that you cut him a little slack for now and let this whole damn mess cool down. He may be expressing his views a little to strongly for some, but he is standing up for a friend, just like I stood up for him. We have all heard this kind of language before, so just edit it and let's get this thing solved soon, so we can go back to helping people. I would ask that you ban me if that's what will make you happy. I'm the one that has fired this issue up, but I'm not sorry any more for that. I now should have IObits attention, what ever that's worth.===garybear

Hi friends!!

Hi friends!! You can blame me. You can blame snoppy. You can blame DonnyD. You can blame all the moderators. When it comes down to the nut cutting, the people to blame are IObit and it's time they come clean and tell their customers the whole truth about this mess. They have know for months they had a problem and have finally decided to say they will fix it after all the hell raised on this forum. The same forum that has made them what they have become today. I know I said I was gone , but this just keeps coming back in my head and I just can't lay it down. I have no commitment to IObit and I will speak my mind until I'm banned. This has caused the person that I respect more than any one on this earth to turn his back on me and chastise me for the things I have said. That hurts more than any thing else, but I would do the same thing again enoskype because I saw members on our forum that tried to tell IObit there were problems and these members were ignored and I didn't know it at the time ,but I was one of those members also. You do not need to respond. I know you are commented. I'm not and I will speak my mind until I'm banned or dead!!!!!!!garybear

Hi enoskype and solbjerg!!

Hi my friend enoskype!! I can not lay this down. Please look at the date of this thread and read your comments to this member. Then read the PM that was sent to me by IObit Guy. Then tell me I'm wrong in what I have posted on this forum. You also need to read this my friend solbjerg. When you make the statement that there probably aren't that many members affected by this, you could be and probably are very wrong my friend. Yes I will go away ,but I won't go quietly. I believe in what I have said and done very strongly; probably more strongly than any thing I have said and done as a member on this forum. You can chastise me try to make me look like the villain all you want, but my true friends will see the truth, and my so called other friends will also know these things came from my heart and not to a loyalty to a company ;who has to this date, not taken responsibility for their action. No response is necessary from either. Only respond if your heart tells you to.==garybearPS it's a sad day for the bear!!

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=5137&highlight=hogging+memory

Hi friend!!

Edit: gary bear is replying to a post that has been deleted and was posted by a member who has been Banned

Hi friend !! I know you are standing up for me and what you think is right, but please be careful. I can fight my own battles. This is not my first rodeo with IObit and I can handle any thing thrown my way. I know who my real friends are and they know who I am and what I am, so please be careful my friend. The light will come on for those that can not see and this will all pass. I'm a Indian, and the spirits are with me, and they guide me. Just be my friend and let me handle this my way for now. It will all work out. I know you can join under many names and email addresses and harass the moderators, but please just let me handle this my way. The spirits are with me. I can feel the power in my soul. I love you man, and I thank you for standing in my corner.===garybear PS the spirits will not let me down, I can feel them around me. No I'm not crazy. This is just one more part of old garybear(Indian name) that comes out when the time is needed!!

PS And garybear's thread was banned by the person that edited this and I wish to ask way?? The thread was IObit360 has a memory leak and it may be affecting your PC. Would you also like to ban the spirits of garybear also??

Sorry Garybear, but I think you completely overreact and it becomes a little bit ridiculous... :shock: Personally, I like IOBit's products (I use almost all of them for a year, now) and I wait for the next updates and others improvements eagerly. :grin: Patience and leniency is just what you need, "my friend"... :neutral: And if you really don't like IOBit's products, just don't use them anymore, that's all.

Have a good day, everybody ! ^-^

Once more

......PS And garybear's thread was banned by the person that edited this and I wish to ask way?? The thread was IObit360 has a memory leak and it may be affecting your PC. Would you also like to ban the spirits of garybear also??

My Edit was to remove the quote of a post that had been deleted.

Obviously, if a post is deleted a quote of that post must be deleted also.

The threads (plural) that I deleted titled IObit360 has a memory leak were threads on a topic that has already been discussed at great length. In essence they were Double Posts and therefore deleted

You can read my explanation in my reply (Post # 2) @

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=7068

All the best, woz of oz

Hi woz and Ludor

Yes a reasonable attitude!

I just want to clarify once again that voluntary administrators and moderators are not employed by IObit.

Consequently we do not have to do anything.

We have elected to try to assist members with problems probably from similarities in our psychological profile.

None of us are Experts - I think even enoskype will say that :-)

We have of course joined this forum because we basicly like the IObit products.

For myself I can say that I am not sinophile but that I like several elements in the Chinese culture.

Regards

solbjerg

Welcome to the forum LudorFlorez :smile:

Well said and I hope to see you again, in a calmer environment

All the best, woz of oz

Archived