IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Back in the land of the living

Ted

Hi, solbjerg Te Koutu (sounds like tay cootoo) originally meant "Scoop of Water" because it was so small. Over the years it has enlarged somewhat. However, l accept your greetings with thanks.

sunny,

Yes, Cambridge is a lovely place. It is known as the Town of Trees. We have a racecourse here, which is used only for training horses now and also an excellent trotting track which is used frequently. We are only ten minutes from Hamilton which is one of New Zealand's major cities. The Waikato Hospital in Hamilton, which I have been told is the largest of it's kind in the Southern Hemisphere is where I had my heart surgery performed. It continues to grow every day with new buildings springing up all around it.

Alicia and Cicely and all the other well wishers.

Thank you for your kind words.

=====================================

:-) Thanks Ted!

Keep the good news coming!

Greetings

solbjerg

Hi, solbjerg Te Koutu (sounds like tay cootoo) originally meant "Scoop of Water" because it was so small. Over the years it has enlarged somewhat. However, l accept your greetings with thanks.

sunny,

Yes, Cambridge is a lovely place. It is known as the Town of Trees. We have a racecourse here, which is used only for training horses now and also an excellent trotting track which is used frequently. We are only ten minutes from Hamilton which is one of New Zealand's major cities. The Waikato Hospital in Hamilton, which I have been told is the largest of it's kind in the Southern Hemisphere is where I had my heart surgery performed. It continues to grow every day with new buildings springing up all around it.

Alicia and Cicely and all the other well wishers.

Thank you for your kind words.

=====================================

• 5 weeks later...

Another hospital stay.

Hi, All,

Last Friday I kept my mandatory six-weekly follow-up appointment at the cardiac clinic. My only complaint was that I was getting a lot of breathlessness. An XRay showed that my right lung contained a lot of fluid, so I was admitted to hospital immediately. After punching a hole into my chest the doctor inserted a 1/2 inch tube through my ribs and into my lung where he drained off 2.5 litres of fluid. All sweet now, no huffing and puffing. Hope it doesn't happen again though, as it was quite a painful procedure.

Hi Ted

Good to hear that you got this fixed too! Must have been a sideeffect from the previous operation?

How are you doing? Can you do some exercise?

Hopefully some pills can keep the fluid out of your lungs!!

I usually get my exercise in bed in the morning - lifting my head 10-15 times from the pillow before getting out of bed. Keeps my stomach muscles fairly tuned. :-)

Hope you are doing OK and feel that it is good to be alive - we certainly are glad to have you here!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, All,

Last Friday I kept my mandatory six-weekly follow-up appointment at the cardiac clinic. My only complaint was that I was getting a lot of breathlessness. An XRay showed that my right lung contained a lot of fluid, so I was admitted to hospital immediately. After punching a hole into my chest the doctor inserted a 1/2 inch tube through my ribs and into my lung where he drained off 2.5 litres of fluid. All sweet now, no huffing and puffing. Hope it doesn't happen again though, as it was quite a painful procedure.

Archived