IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Regsitry Problem

garyb

Being new here, I hope I have placed this is the right area, if not I do apologize. After using Advanced System Care Pro 3.6.1 I have run into a problem with the RegistryFix portion. When I open my computer I get a small box appearing in the top left hand corner of my screen that says the following "run DLL32DLL Brand iE4 S/GNUP. after a few seconds it disappears and all my icons appear and everything runs fine.

I am not very technically knowledgeable at fixing these things and I am wondering if anybody else has run across a similar message. If I run the program without the Registry fix in Maintain Windows my system opens fine. I have run several different malware programs, my virus scanner and they all come up clean. It only happens when I run the Registry Fix in Advanced System Care Pro.

I am running Windows XP Home.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Enoskype, not sure where this is going, but the following indicates that it must not be of any great concern. http://www.pchelpforum.com/progress-hijackthis-logs/92674-run-dll32dll.html, From about a month ago.

A.T.

Hi All

I read the info of the attached link, and it seems to me that the one person is saying to remove Advanced System Care Pro, being it also has a Reg clearner...and registery cleaners are a no no.. did I read his comment correctly ??.....CHEERS

I was sent over to PC Help where I was asked to run Combofixe and then ran into problems with my browser freezing, my Incredimail not working and my mouse not using the hot keys for my e-mail and had to do a system restore not once but twice in order to get back to where things were working properly. So i have sent them an e-mail saying I don't want to continue unless there is another option available.

I was sent over to PC Help where I was asked to run Combofixe and then ran into problems with my browser freezing, my Incredimail not working and my mouse not using the hot keys for my e-mail and had to do a system restore not once but twice in order to get back to where things were working properly. So i have sent them an e-mail saying I don't want to continue unless there is another option available.

I been useing Advanced System Care Pro for awhile now and nver did have a problem with the program, and I may add Smart_Defrag is the best I've use even over the pricy ones............CHEERS

Archived