IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 3.7.0 is released

enoskype

http://www.iobit.com/images/asc_free/asc_logo.png Advanced SystemCare 3.70 is available.

The Setup File is for both FREE and PRO editions.

.......http://www.iobit.com/Images/downloadfree.gif

from IObit Servers (asc-setup.exe size: 7312 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.7.0.721)

enoskype's note: This setup does not incude some of the new translated language files for this version!

Advanced SystemCare Update History

-------------------------------------

v3.7.0 (august 12 2010)

+ Improved overall performance

+ Improved "Turbo Boost" module

+ Improved "Smart RAM" module

+ Improved user interface

* Fixed general bugs

Cheers.

Surprised MajorGeeks does not have it yet by this afternoon.

I was able to download and install from the link here.

Did a scan ESET because I was not sure of the download site. All came up clear.

It is up and working on my system and seems smooth and functioning.

Thanks for the link and thank you IOBit for the upgrade.

KOR-

still got problems but a change of errors.

tried major geeks site tried both download and run and download and save then install on windows 7 both give the same error.

dialouge box titled "AUP" appears

saying

cannot open file C:\USERS\DAVID\documents\my". The system cannot find the file specified

I had already exited ASC from the task bar.

If I delete ASC Pro will be able to reuse the licence serial if I fully clean off iobit ASC then try a clean install.

Same computer, same code

If I delete ASC Pro will be able to reuse the licence serial if I fully clean off iobit ASC then try a clean install.

Yes you can use the same licence serial code, if it is on the same computer :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

I am not 100% sure about the cause, but I had a BSOD in Win7 Pro 32bit when installing ASC 3.7 for the first time. (SmartRAM was in the system tray though.). (XP Pro sp3 install was OK.)

Restart, second try, the same thing.

After restart and command prompt chkdsk /F and exiting SmartRAM, third trial was OK.

It could be pure coincidense, but there is a probability that something may be changed in the installation of ASC.

Cheers.

EDIT:

I have found out that the BSOD was because of vsdatant.sys (ZoneAlarm firewalling driver)

(Note:There are hotfixes for Win7 from MS for that.)

I am on XP SP3. Had the same thing as sunny. However, when I got the error message the program was already installed & opened the change log. I had to close the install window from task manager, but ASC was installed fine. Everything works OK.

Archived