IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

internet bandwidth

mmurray57

I ran the speed test and get a download speed of just over 20mb. I optimized for 10mb. It doesn't let you pick 20. It's either 10mb or 50 mb. I have not noticed any improvement at all. As a matter of fact there are times when I get a much slower response and even flat out lock ups on IE.

Hi murray

Toppack is right!

Please post in the correct forum - there you also stand a better chance of finding enoskype's guide to internet optimizing which can lead you through the steps to take.

As far as I remember there is a link to that post in Usage of IObit Products

Otherwise just search for "internet" or "bandwidth" and find it that way.

I would though first try if the choice 50 MB works better for you.

Cheers

solbjerg

I ran the speed test and get a download speed of just over 20mb. I optimized for 10mb. It doesn't let you pick 20. It's either 10mb or 50 mb. I have not noticed any improvement at all. As a matter of fact there are times when I get a much slower response and even flat out lock ups on IE.

• 4 months later...

Use Firefox

You can use the Firefox to get Good Browsing speed,Because Firefox is best than other Browsers like Chrome and internet explorer,it's most effective try using version 4 you know the difference.Check the internet Speed at

< Link deleted > by wozofoz

Advertising links are not allowed, Banning offence.

Hi murray

Toppack is right!

Please post in the correct forum - there you also stand a better chance of finding enoskype's guide to internet optimizing which can lead you through the steps to take.

As far as I remember there is a link to that post in Usage of IObit Products

Otherwise just search for "internet" or "bandwidth" and find it that way.

I would though first try if the choice 50 MB works better for you.

Cheers

solbjerg

hi,

i am new to this forum,

i think i can learn a lot in this forum,

bye

Archived