IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Language Files + User Manual for Advanced System Care 4

enoskype

ASC4 and Toolbox Spanish Language

Hi people !!

I'd already posted ASC4 Spanish Language File. Buy I'm going to do some minors changes and going to post it again, using the same translation terms in ASC4 and Toobox, so it's easier to read them and understand.

But i'm having some issues with Toolbox translation. All refering to the space available and that it's not enough. I enclose .doc file with the screens with problems, indicating for each case the .lng line where it is.

I need some comments and solutions here so I can finish. Issues are in windows File Shredder, Undelete, WIndows Fix, Drivers Manager, Cloned Files Scanner, System Information and System Control. The problem is that wirh rhe space available it's impossible to do a translation to be understood.

About ASC4 and as I'd already posted, there are some windows that cannot be verified and that not appear in normal usage:

- The firsts screens after installation (step 1 to 4).

- License Manager. I need an expired license code and a bussiness license code with no more PCs available to install.

- Update Manager. Some windows can't be check: ex, "Can't connect to IObit server to download the update". Or "An Update is available. Do you want to download it?". May be some other screens.

^lease send your comments

Best regards

Gustavo

Toolbox Issues.rar

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again.

I'd just seen that user Kurgen has posted Spanish Translation for ASC4.

I don't understand since Cicely request it to me by email. And I agree.

This is a free contribution that one does because he likes the soft and it utility.

But well translating takes a lot of time. Not for ASC4 but for Toolbox It has a lot of windows and comments. It is not just only copy to Google Translator and Paste it. ASC is a serious soft and need a serious translation.

I know that everybody can post here, but is not the case.

Thanks

Gustavo

NOTE: I think it's necessary that you post the languages already translated or that are in process. and that appear at the fisrt screen of forum. So nobody waste his time.

Turkish language files for ASC4 (FINAL 4.0.0.175)

http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon2.gif Turkish language files for ASC4 (FINAL 4.0.0.175) +Help files post attachment Turkish.lng updated for ASC 4.0.0.175.

The below bold strings are added in this version to the English.lng under:

[ASC_M]

M_Skin=Note: Free edition users can try this skin for 60 seconds only. Please Upgrade to PRO edition to enjoy all fantastic skins.

M_Junk1=Note: Clean DNS Cache may slow down the downloading speed and encounter traffic jam.

M_Junk2=Note: Clean Old Prefetch Data may slow down your system startup.

M_Junk3=Note: Clean Menu Order Cache will reset your start menu order. No items will be removed.

M_Junk4=Note: Clean Tray Notifications Cache will reset your system tray cache. You need to restart the explorer.exe.

M_Junk5=Note: Clean Windows Size Location Cache will reset all saved Windows Explorer location and view settings.

M_Junk6=Note: Clean User Assist History will delete the most recently used programs list on start menu.

M_Junk7=Note: Clean IIS Log Files will delete the records of events independently for any site, virtual folder, or file.

M_Junk8=Note: Clean Thumbnail Cache will slow down the display of thumbnails whenever you view a folder containing pictures.

M_Junk9=Note: Clean Taskbar Jump List will disable the display of recently opened items in the Start menu and the taskbar.

Cheers.

Advanced System Care v4 (Serbian-latin)

Hi

I just translated Advanced System Care v4 in Serbian (Latin). Please find attachment with the Language and Toolbox_Language files in the zipped file.

You can also to download this file from here This has been corrected and amended version of the Serbian Language Pack at the July 5, 2011.

Cheers

Ilija

Advanced System Care v4_serbian _update.zip

Toolbox Portuguese Brazilian

Em puro português do Brasil !!!

Traduzí totalmente o Toolbox_Language de Advanced System Care Pro 4 e testei:

Deu trabalho mas funcionou muito bem !

Aproveitem...

EDIT: Please give English translation as below if you post in another laanguage.

Google Translation:

In pure Portuguese in Brazil!

Translate fully Toolbox_Language Advanced System Care Pro 4 and tested:

It took work but it worked!

Enjoy ...

Toolbox_PortugueseBrazilian.zip

Hi guys,

After using any language other than English, in which language do you see the utility names on the right when you run Toolbox and then click Clean? :razz:

And also the same names when you use the Recently section?

There is a bug in v 4.0.1, so that the names of the utilities in Clean section are always in English regardless of the language you use. (Not the definitions under the utility names though!)

Cheers.

Hi guys,

After using any language other than English, in which language do you see the utility names on the right when you run Toolbox and then click Clean? :razz:

And also the same names when you use the Recently section?

There is a bug in v 4.0.1, so that the names of the utilities in Clean section are always in English regardless of the language you use. (Not the definitions under the utility names though!)

Cheers.

Yes sapfir, but not only Russian!:-)

Cheers.

Hi,

I am Brazilian and use ASC 4.0.1 PRO and when moving the language for Portuguese occurs an error in the license whom I acquired, so that the error is not appearing, I have that always to use ASC 4.0.1 in English!

It has as to fix this?

Another one is that alone part of the interface of ASC 4.0.1 is translated into Portuguese, the ToolBox is not!

It will be that in the next version, this problem of the license will be decided and the translation of the interface of the ASC will be complete?

It would like to also cite that use the ASC since its first version and I have propagated positively 15 Fóruns more than Brazilian name of this excellent software in!

Thanks a lot!

Note: Translation for the Goolgle!

Nova atualização || New update

Portuguese

Esta é a última atualização da tradução Português Brasil compatível com o Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1!

O Arquivo deve ser colocado em: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language ou no Windows em Português - Brasil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language

Outras postagens:

-------------------------------

English

This is the last update of the translation Portuguese Brazil compatible with Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1!

The file should be placed on: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language or on Windows in Portuguese - Brazil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language

Other posts:

PortugueseBR.lng

Hi GNMilasi, welcome to IObit forum! :grin:

Please contact our Moderator Pablo Jakelaitis by Private Message for that matter. He has the best knowledge about Brasilian Portuguese language of ASC4 and IObit Toolbox.

Cheers.

Hi, Enoskype!

Thank you for your kind welcome here at ASC Forum!

I'll find the moderator Pablo Jakelaitis so I bring a solution to my problem!

Thank you!

Portuguese

Esta é a última atualização da tradução Português Brasil compatível com o Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1!

O Arquivo deve ser colocado em: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language ou no Windows em Português - Brasil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language

Outras postagens:

-------------------------------

English

This is the last update of the translation Portuguese Brazil compatible with Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1!

The file should be placed on: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language or on Windows in Portuguese - Brazil: C:\Arquivos de Programas\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Language

Other posts:

Olá HandB, tudo bem com você?

Gostaria de agradecer o seu ótimo trabalho ao traduzir a interface do ASC e ainda compartilhar conosco aqui!

Atualmente uso a versão 4.0.1.200!

Venho divulgando o ASC de forma positiva em mais de 15 Fóruns brasileiros desde sua primeira versão!

Muito obrigado por sua iniciativa!

Um forte abraço!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Handb, you okay?

I thank your great job of translating the interface of ASC and also share with us here!

Currently using version 4.0.1.200!

I disseminating the CSO in a positive way in over 15 forums in Brazil since its first release! Thank you for your initiative!

A big hug!

• 1 month later...

PortugueseBR.lng

Hi, friends! How can I contribute for improvement of PortugueseBR.lng translation? The current version is not good enough. There are many errors, conceptual, logical and semantic errors, which claim for an urgent correction.

By saying, I have seen reference to ASC 5 beta. The same care I am asking now for ASC 4 must be provided to ASC 5. Please, If anyone knows about this matter (PortugueseBR.lng, the both: principal and toolbox specific), contac me. Thanks! Egídio Campos