IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I lost all of my pinned shortcuts, need help

Rayzen

After installing the new, free version of Advanced System Care, and then running a scan, I have lost all of the shortcuts that were pinned to my Internet Explorer. I'm sure that there's just a setting, somewhere, that needs to be changed, but I can't find it. Any help with that? I also ran the "Turbo/whatever" function, so that's probably where I screwed up.

Are you talking about the 'Favorites' Icons across top of IE?

If so, right-click in IE header where the favorites were (a blank area, not on an Icon), a menu should appear.

Activate the 'Favorites Bar' selection by clicking on it and putting a check-mark by it.

It depends on wheather the Icons have been just Deactivated or if they got completely Deleted somehow?

Try to re-activate them first.

(Restoring from a Backup will cause Loss of other things you have done since last backup.)

BTW- You may need to Deactivate Other Toolbars,

that have been put into IE header by other software such as ASC Install,

to make room for your Favorites-Bar.

(That is done in same menu)

Archived