IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Blue

acme

Using Malware Fighter caused Blue Screens twice, so I disabled Explorer start-up and 'Startup Guard' and no more Blue Screens. :-|

(Norton Anti-Virus 2011, On line Armor firewall, Advanced SystemCare V4)

:?

Using Malware Fighter caused Blue Screens twice, so I disabled Explorer start-up and 'Startup Guard' and no more Blue Screens. :-|

(Norton Anti-Virus 2011, On line Armor firewall, Advanced SystemCare V4)

:?

Are you using 'Norton' and MF at the same time?

I'm Just curious if that Works, with no problems.

(I've read that Norton does Not like for other security programs to be running at same time.)

I don't think you really need Both, although I do run two on all of our systems, usually SE and another?

fighter

Are you using 'Norton' and MF at the same time?

I'm Just curious if that Works, with no problems.

(I've read that Norton does Not like for other security programs to be running at same time.)

I don't think you really need Both, although I do run two on all of our systems, usually SE and another?

I was running Norton and Malware Fighter together, I run Advanced SystemCare V4 now. Norton is a good Malware finder and fighter so it will do for now.

:neutral:

• 1 month later...
Hello acme,

Please send us "Minidump" file so that we can further analyze it.

It's working ok now :-) No Blue screens or slow downs, I just re-installed it....

:-)

Archived