IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IMF- question

I agree, that Info Needs to be more easily displayed.

AVG has a great feature that Monthly reports are automaticly generated and displayed as well as per scan report data, which can be saved.

I realize IObit is trying to Reduce the program Footprint on the user's computer, by using cloud-technology.

but I think they are Over-doing it, by not having complete report-log access.

I suppose there are some users that just 'Want Them To Be Gone'.

and don't really Care what they were, though. ;-)

SYSTEM

blocked: 1

analyzed: 1

How do I find out WHAT it blocked???

And if I don't want it to block that, then what???

It blocked something in my computer!

That's not right. :-x

There is an option to "ignore" a program, but it has never been offered to me. So apparantly the warning and the option to "ignore" is not being given by IMF.

IMF is not working correctly. :-(

I came here to search for this "blocked" problem. It blocked the update of my antivirus software. Twice there was an option that I checked NOT to block it.

I'll look for a way to disable the protection and just use iobit for scans.

see magic hunters post in news and offers(today)

Knowing where an event log is, and being able to "change" the settings are completely different.

We NEED to know how to change the settings if IMF blocks IMPORTANT software on our computers.

Twice it blocked my Weatherbug application from opening; twice I clicked "allow this program- AND remember my choice". Did NO good. It still blocks it, if IMF starts before my Weatherbug application. :x :x

I would hate to have to stop using this amazing product just because IObit won't acknowledge this problem, and fix it. :cry:

What are we to do when it blocks our Anti-virus or other important programs???

How do we mark a blocked program as "Allowed", to prevent future blocks on the same program???

:arrow: :arrow:

IObit needs to respond to us, we have a sincere problem and are not asking too much that they do something.

I would wait for the next release and then may complain again for that request. :smile:

Contrary to the common knowledge of IObit not responding, they are making note of everything discussed about IObit softwares in the Forum.

This is a transition period to Cloud technology and conversion of servers, so I expect them to put a blocked content list soon.

We had whitelist before for the security softwares (A/V and so on) and let's wait and see how whitelist wil be defined for IMF.

Cheers.

Archived