IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Access Violation error.

Ted

Hi Ted

Nice to see you!

Did it come back?

Probably one of the very infrequent wrong choices between the zeroes and the ones by the current running in the machine. :-)

Amazing that so few occur among the millions of choices.

Your beautiful desktop with the recycle bin down to the right is just like my setup - only my picture is from the coast of northern Greenland - but it is uncluttered like yours - no shortcuts by me either. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Just got this error message while doing a routine scan. I'll try rebooting and see what happens.

Hi, solbjerg,

Yes, after a reboot and a long hold of breath, all was back to normal. Just one of those things, I guess. Thank you for your desktop compliment. I have set up my All Programs and Links Menu per attachments and find I can open any programme I want very quickly. Much tidier than a bunch of desktop shortcuts, I reckon. My picture portrays Mitre Peak in the South Island of New Zealand.

Kind Regards,

Ted

-------------

Right Ted

From another angle it does look a bit like a bishops headgear :-)

Close to Milford Sound which Kipling called the eight wonder of the world!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, solbjerg,

Yes, after a reboot and a long hold of breath, all was back to normal. Just one of those things, I guess. Thank you for your desktop compliment. I have set up my All Programs and Links Menu per attachments and find I can open any programme I want very quickly. Much tidier than a bunch of desktop shortcuts, I reckon. My picture portrays Mitre Peak in the South Island of New Zealand.

Kind Regards,

Ted

-------------

Hi Ted

Yes, I remember when I was a young boy (12-14 perhaps) I explored a small valley on the western side of Bornholm, and suddenly I had a feeling that I had never seen anything more beautiful, like a settler in the west on one of the slopes of Rocky Mountains that had come across a perfect spot, where I wanted to sink my roots.

When I have visited the valley later I have never been able to recapture the feeling.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi again, solbjerg,

You're right, a bit of imagination can work wonders.

Kind Regards,

Ted.

------

Hi, solbjerg,

When I have visited the valley later I have never been able to recapture the feeling.
Had that happen to me that many times. It's the same with a film I've enjoyed many years ago, but seeing it for the second time leaves me wondering what I saw in it!

Hi Ted

Yeah, we probably lose our sense of wonder to some degree and some of the freshness of our imagination as well.

We get to know more though - good and bad.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. With books too - I have fairly often re-read a book and thought to myself - why-ever did I think this was good!

Sometimes it is the fault of the translator, but I have also come across translations that made the book better - not often though :-)

Hi, solbjerg,

Had that happen to me that many times. It's the same with a film I've enjoyed many years ago, but seeing it for the second time leaves me wondering what I saw in it!

Hello Ted,

We have received the bug report and forwarded it to our engineer.

This bug will be fixed in next version, please check whether this bug still exists when you run the next version of ASC.

It's nice to see an effective bug report. It's usually just a 'it broke how to fix' post and you never see the user again..

Hi, Cicely,

This bug will be fixed in next version, please check whether this bug still exists when you run the next version of ASC.
Will do, thank you.

Kind Regards,

Ted.

-----------------

Archived