IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Member statistics

solbjerg

Hi all

I have made a file in Excel that shows some statistics about some members.

If you can use Excel - or the equivalent Open Office Calc./Libre Office Calc. - (if it is on your machine) you can add your own name and the number of posts you have written in one of the empty lines to see how you are doing statistically :-)

You can extend the empty lines to make room for all the members you want.

Mark up the empty lines and right click and choose the Insert in the middle section of the menu. Attaching a picture

Attaching the file

Cheers

solbjerg

Administrator list.zip

Hi Toppack

Thanks!

The Microsoft Excel Viewer is also downloadable for free, but I am not sure that you will be able to work with the data. You will be able to view the data already present in the file though.

The free programs OpenOffice and LibreOffice will allow you to work with the file.

Cheers

solbjerg

There is a free File-opener program, that will do .xls files,

that can be downloaded here:

http://www.freefileopener.com/

Note - It is recommended by Microsoft, so should be safe software

Hi titou

OK, I added you to the list :-)

But my idea was rather that people could do that themselves if they were sufficiently interested.

Actually it is just for fun, because it would be too much of a bother for me to update it daily or weekly or even monthly :-)

I might be persuaded to do it once a year though. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Solbjerg :wink:

Hey, forget me not ! I wrote about 706 posts ! :lol:

Best regards

Hi Ted

I think not Ted, the file was thought as a template for interested persons, so I would keep it in my computer - and perhaps update it from time to time for my own sake. Your score right now is 819*100/56394 = 1.45 %

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, solbjerg,

Should I attach the amended file list with my details? (816posts).

Kind Regards,

Ted.

---------------

Hi Ted

You are very welcome!

It is nice to know that someone is sufficiently interested in it to try it out :-)

That was what I hoped would be the case.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. added a bit to the attached file, you and thread starters

Okay, thanks, solbjerg.

------------------------

Archived