IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Gamebooster 3 , wont browse with chrome, iron or comodo

Im playing a browser based game and with gb2 I would launch my browser from the game window.

Just downloaded gb3 beta, and it will launch the browsers, but they will not connect to the internet if launched from gb window.

Mozilla will launch and connect to internet from gb windowm but I cant get it to go to f11 ( full screen mode ) to play my game

I have everything that can be checked , checked.. ( all options)

Any help on either issue would be greatly appreciated

Explorer.exe When I checked explorer.exe kept mozilla from opening up to full size with f11 key

Now my only problem none of these browsers---> swareiron, chrome and comodo will connect when launched from GB3 game box.... They would with GB2

Ive tried turning off all the settings , but still the same problem

Any ideas?

Yes it is gb 3.0

I tried deleating old gbooster 2 premium and also gb 3 and reloading it

Still the same thing. It will open those browsers, but they won't connect to the internet if opened from gamebox window.

runwme, Cicely is asking if the version you were using is Game Booster 3 Beta2 or Beta3.

Your answer does not clarify that at all.

Cheers.

Yes it is gb 3.0

runwme, Cicely is asking if the version you were using is Game Booster 3 Beta2 or Beta3.

Cheers.

You may have missed it in my earlier post, but yes it is gamebooster 3.0

beta

Downloaded yesterday from link provided and it was same version as the one I had gotten the day before.

One thing Ive noticed.... If I open any of those browsers and it connects to the internet, when I open it again from gamebooster box, that boosted browser is able to connect and the otherone opened not in gb box will dissapear. If I open a chrome ( then the boosted chrome works, but not the others, if I open comodo, then the boosted comodo works )

Not sure if that helps?

Im playing a browser based game and with gb2 I would launch my browser from the game window.

Just downloaded gb3 beta, and it will launch the browsers, but they will not connect to the internet if launched from gb window.

You may have missed it in my earlier post, but yes it is gamebooster 3.0

beta

Downloaded yesterday from link provided and it was same version as the one I had gotten the day before.

Cheers.

Isn't that clear enough runwme? Where did I miss that? Game Booster 3 Beta is not the correct answer!

THERE ARE 2 VERSIONS OF GAME BOOSTER 3 Beta versions concerned.

1) Game Booster 3 Beta 2.0

2) Game Booster 3 Beta 3.0

Which ONE is yours? (It is written on the top of the GUI.)

Cheers.

Isn't that clear enough runwme? Where did I miss that? Game Booster 3 Beta is not the correct answer!

THERE ARE 2 VERSIONS OF GAME BOOSTER 3 Beta versions concerned.

1) Game Booster 3 Beta 2.0

2) Game Booster 3 Beta 3.0

Which ONE is yours? (It is written on the top of the GUI.)

Cheers.

I apologize if I'm not saying it exactly as you want to hear, but I've stated , over and over its the 3.0 version of gb3. I dont understand if you're asking something different that what I'm than the version 3.0 that I replied to Cicely about.

Rather than being helpful, you are seemingly stuck on semantics. I see you are listed as a Mediator, and if thats the case, I guess I may be out of luck getting help with this problem.

Very disappointing, I come in here with a legitimate problem, post all the pertinent data and what I've tried in troubleshooting. I answered Cicely's question of the version, (first line of my response post after he asked it) and the only one who is responding is a mediator who posts are very unhelpful.

Please someone other than enoskype reply or if you do reply again enoskype, do it with a constructive response.

I do understand that GB3 3.0 is a beta version and perhaps its just a glitch in the program, or something I've enabled incorrectly.

If its part of the program and just doesnt work with those browsers from my computer, thats ok also. I will still be a customer as it is a wonderful program even if doesnt work with those chrome "type" browsers on my computer

You can't be this slow, over and over Ive stated its the 3.0 version of gb3

Rather than being helpful, you are seemingly stuck on semantics. I see you are listed as a Mediator, and if thats the case, I guess I'm out of luck getting help with this problem.

That is a Very UnFair thing to say! :sad:

I could Not tell which Beta version you had, for sure, either.

I realize the numbering is a bit confusing,

but you just never wrote it the correct way, to be clear. :roll:

That is a Very UnFair thing to say! :sad:

I could Not tell which Beta version you had, for sure, either.

I realize the numbering is a bit confusing,

but you just never wrote it the correct way, to be clear. :roll:

Yesterday I said in resonse to version the following ...

Yes it is gb 3.0

I tried deleating old gbooster 2 premium and also gb 3 and reloading it

Still the same thing. It will open those browsers, but they won't connect to the internet if opened from gamebox window.

Obviously you guys know something that I am missing....

Is there more than one version of Gb3 3.0 ?

Over and Over Ive stated it is version 3.0 of GB3..... what is it your asking me? I do not understand ? What is the correct way of writing that I have the latest version 3.0 of gb3?

The normal format is:

GB Version-3, Beta-3. (or GB3 Beta-3)

I realize it's a small difference, but an important difference when discribing it.:-D

OK.. there is the problem... I dont have any of those versions you listed Toppack... my beta version is GB3 3.0 <--- actually says 3.0 I can take a screenshot if your not sure what the 3.0 version is or how its different.

where do I download the these GB Version-3, Beta-3. (or GB3 Beta-3) if you think one of them may work better?

I stated earlier, the browsers worked fine game booster 2 ( which i think was 2.4)

Okay, now I Understand the confusion.

I did not realize that beta version did not have the word Beta by the number.

IObit usually puts the word Beta in the title.

I don't need or use GB, so did not know that.

I think we have answered Cicely's original question,

so maybe she can now get an answer to the problem?

Hi Toppack,

Thank you, as I started thinking that my understanding was getting really slow. :razz:

In my case, Trident, Gecko and Web Kit engines for browsers work as they should in GB 3 Beta 3.0 GameBox mode for Win7 Pro sp1 x32.

IE9, FF6 and Lunascape6.54 are tried with success for internet connection and F11 (full screen) also in Game Booster Desktop (F12) mode.

Since you didn't use it yet, you may have not seen the GUI of Game Booster 3 Beta 3.0.

What is written on top of the GUI?

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8165&d=1314226868

runwme,

I was trying to make sure that you are using Game Booster 3 Beta 3.0 as a correct information for Cicely, but you have never mentioned it correctly apart from your last posts (if you read your prior posts, you will see that yourself. You have either said gb 3.0 , gb 3 or gamebooster 3.0 beta, but never GB3 Beta 3.0 or Game Booster 3 Beta 3.0), since you perceive it my being stuck on semantics rather than beeing helpful, Cicely or some other user may help you for the solution.

I may be slow in understanding clear answers, anyway, I wish you good luck for the solution of the problem.

I hope this is constructive response according to your perception.

Cheers.

OK.... much better thats its clarified

Gamebooster 3 Beta version 3.0

Perhaps a solution can be discovered now that we are all on same page.

Toppack, I had never used IE because in past, mozilla worked much better on my old computer. I opened IE ( for first time since getting this computer) and downloaded a beta version of flash player 64 bit and its working the best of anything I've tried and also DOES launch from gamebooster3 beta 3.0 game box window.

Perhaps the issue I'm having with other browsers will be resolved in future GB3 versions, but regardless of figuring out the other browsers or not, going with IE as toppack uses, works excellently in my application.

Wasn't what the solution I thought I wanted, but it works.... thank you for suggesting it :)

Hi runwme,

We understand this problem now. In order to reproduce this problem on our side, please tell us the program name. We failed to get the same error during our test.

Thanks.

Good morning

Here is what I've found

The browsers that will work are Internet Explorer ,Mozilla and Nightly (mozillas 64bit browser) Will all open and run from game box window of GB3 beta 3.0 version and connect to the internet.

The other browers that I tried comodo, chrome, and srwareiron will not connect to the internet if opened from gamebooster window initially.

I have found that if I open and connect chrome to the internet, then open gamebooster and open a second chrome window from game booster box, it will then connect to the internet. (but comodo and srwareiron not working unless I open that specific browser first outside of gamebooster)

If I'm the only one with this problem, you don't need to go any further to diagnose it. I've found the 64bit browsers to work better for my application, so now those other browsers ( chrome, comodo, srwareiron) not working from GB3 beta 3.0version is not such a big deal to me personally anymore.

However, if you want me to test anything to try to resolve for others, I'm happy to help.

If you happen to know of any 64-bit browsers other than IE or mozilla, please post name in here and I'll give them a whirl.

Archived