IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where to get gamebooster 2 again

Gamebox not working right in new version 3

So far, I have 3 games in my gamebox, the 4th one won't work. It's Empire Total War. Every time I try to put the link in, nothing happens. I tried removing everything from the gamebox and then putting it in first, but it still doesn't work. I previously had Gamebooster 2.41 Premium and it worked fine.

Hi Zackptg5,

Sorry for the trouble, please kindly help us look into it.

1.Please download the GameBooster.exe from the link below and install it on your PC.

Download link: http://www.wikisend.com/download/272530/GameBooster.exe

2.Please try to drag the shortcut of the game to the GB gamebox again.

3.No matter it works or not, before you close the GB,please find and send the "gamebooster.log" in GB program files.

Usual path: C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster 3

Hi cragarion,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. Please kindly describe how the GB 3 lag your online games so that we can look into it and improve our product.

Hi i play mainly online games,

only tried 1 game so far and it was so terrible just went straight back to gb2,

The games World of Tanks,

its an online tank game with battles between 30 players 15 each team,

before the battle there is like a load page for the players to automatically join the battle,

then depending how fast that page goes a few seconds then a 30 second count down to the battle,

without gb would normally get into battle at around the 25 second countdown,

with gb2 would normally get in several seconds before the countdown starts,

with gb3 would get in with about 10 - 5 seconds left on the timer or after the battle had already started, and would get ocasional lag in the battles,

dxdiag attached.

DxDiag.txt

Hi Zackptg5,

Sorry for the trouble, please kindly help us look into it.

1.Please download the GameBooster.exe from the link below and install it on your PC.

Download link: http://www.wikisend.com/download/272530/GameBooster.exe

2.Please try to drag the shortcut of the game to the GB gamebox again.

3.No matter it works or not, before you close the GB,please find and send the "gamebooster.log" in GB program files.

Usual path: C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster 3

Thanks for the help Cicely, it seems that when I reinstalled it, Empire: Total War was automatically added to the game box. However I still can't add it manually. At least I have a shortcut in it now. I added a few other game shortcuts and they all work. Here's the log:

GameBooster.log.txt

Archived