IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

whats happening?

robbo26

when i select deep care asc 5 scans everything ok but when i click repair it gets so far and then minimises itself to the system tray, whats happening?

Did you scheduled Smart Defrag for Boottime defrag for a regular time?

I had the same glitch with the new update on a PC and clearing the schedule corrected it.

Same stalling happens in Toolbox registry cleaner though.

If it is not SD, you can figure it out unchecking one by one in toolbox registry fix. (It should be in Deep scan fix.)

Cheers.

Hi robbo26,

Sorry for the inconvenience, please kindly help us look into it.

1) Does this issue happen every time? Or just occasionally?:?:

2) Please describe how it occurs with more details: :oops:

a, does it continue and finish the repair after it minimize it to the system tray?

b, does it minimize it at the same point? If yes, please let us know when or where it occurs.

whats happening?

hi cicely thanks for your help. Every time i run deep care the program stops and minimizes to tray when privacy sweep is reached, it does not finish the repair,it just dissapears into the tray.If i go into tool box and run privacy sweep manually it works ok,also if i deselect privacy sweep from the deep care list it works as normal,this started to happen after the beta2.1 update the other day,after the update my pc health dropped from good to moderate and i found over 300 registry errors which were not previously there, almost all of these (99%) showed no information about them, however, i repaired these and pc health went back to good, the shortcut scan seemed to stall a few times after the update but now works fine, i hope this is enough info, thanks again for your help.

Hello robbo26,

Your help is valuable, our engineers have deveoped a small tool to solve this issue. Please kindly help us do the test.;-)

1)Please download and extract the PandJ Test Demo.rar from the link below.

http://www.wikisend.com/download/828678/PandJ%20Test%20Demo.rar

2) Extract it to get "PandJTestDemo.exe".

3)Please double click the "PandJTestDemo.exe", then click "Test". After several minutes, it will generate four logs: ASCPandJTest.log, ThreadDelete.log, JFixResult.log, and PFixResult.log.

4)Please kindly send us the four logs.

Lastly, please help us check whether there is the same problem in the Quick care of ASC.

Thanks in advance!:wink:

Hi Cicely,

I confirm the same behaviour mentioned by robbo26.

Answering to your question of Quick care, yes it does the same in Quick care, but finishes cleaning after 3-4 scans & repairs.

I have used the test program you have supplied.

1) Test logs in PandJ Test Demo1.zip are taken when the problem occured.

2) Test logs in PandJ Test Demo2.zip are taken after cleaning by ASC finished and windows restarted.

Note: ASC 2.1 in Windows 7 Professional sp1 x32

Zip files are pasword protected and password is sent to you by PM.

Cheers.

PandJ Test Demo1.zip

PandJ Test Demo2.zip

to solve ASC minimize itself to system tray

Dear friends,

Our engineers have developed a solution to fix ASC 5 minimize itself to system tray, please kindly help us test it.:-)

Please download and extract the attached FfSweep.rar to get FfSweep.dll, then please replace original FfSweep.dll in the program folder of ASC 5.

Usual path: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5

Lastly, please run deep care of ASC again to see whether it works, if not, please find and send us the ASCPandJTest.log, ThreadDelete.log in the program folder of ASC 5.

FfSweep.rar

Archived