IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bar to right of the grade in the Performance Monitor

MenuBar

It moves!

I see that if I drag it from it's default position in the top right of the screen to the left, the grade at the top, and 1/3 of the bar, slides left and right across the top of the PM (it slides to the right when it bumps into the right side of the screen, then I can slide it to the left) . . . so the green thing might not be an indicator bar . . . still curious what it is.

Hi enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8787&stc=1&d=1321134550

I think it must be the "blue" bar to the right of the green A :-)

(Isn't that just empty space?)

(Or perhaps if you get a D it will be red all the way to the right if it is very very poor performance? :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi MenuBar, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

It will be helpful for us to understand the question if you can provide a screenshot.

Thanks and cheers.

Empty space

Yes, Solberg has it, thank you. I was going to include a screenshot initially, but it disappears on me when I try to get it using ScreenHunter (LOL). This is even after I put Hardware Acceleration on the lowest setting . . . my desktop is set with a white background, so the space to the right is white.

Hi MenuBar

You could make your desktop green - at on top of the screen - that way you will always have a very green performance :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes, Solberg has it, thank you. I was going to include a screenshot initially, but it disappears on me when I try to get it using ScreenHunter (LOL). This is even after I put Hardware Acceleration on the lowest setting . . . my desktop is set with a white background, so the space to the right is white.

It was push pinned

I had it push pinned there, so I could see the details below.

I notice that when I un-push pin it, and it disappears, I can then move the grade to the very top right of the screen, and it takes up very little space.

Maybe that's how it's designed to work. It's attached to the details below, and it will take up even less space when you un-push pin it and the details disappear.

The color green / bar to the right must indicate "OK"

I wonder why it's a rectangle and not a square, or why the grade isn't in a square, and the color appears behind it. That would take up even less space. Just wonderin'.

hi MenuBar

I just use the key PrintScr. on the keyboard.

To avoid using all manner of programs I just use Paint (Windows) to edit the picture and save it as .jpg

Mentioned in Usage of IObit Products (links in my signature)

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=39230#post39230

Cheers

solbjerg

May I ask, what program did you use to get the screenshot? I even tried a Print Screen, through the latest version of Picasa 3, and that couldn't get it.

Archived