IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help for Authors

Ted

Hi Ted

I haven't seen any promise not to use harvested addresses for their own purpose anywhere on their site.

And instead of taking 1$ per chapter for users to read it and use that earning for documentation of how popular a prospective author is, I would think that a simple record of visits to a specific author would suffice.

That way no giving out of addresses would be necessary in the first instance at least.

(This policy of being paid per chapter could also encourage writers to write very short chapters :-) )

This is some of the concerns I have.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. notice that I have removed the direct link in my reply

Hi, All,

An old Aussie mate of mine has just created this website to help budding authors like me.

Read Our Novels - Be PAID to be PUBLISHED

readournovels.com

EDIT: Thanks for reminding, link in OP delinked too.

Hi, Mel,

This is cool, but I'm having a little trouble navigating the site... it sticks and some of the links are disfunctional... is it still under construction?
It all seems okay here, but I'll check on that.

Cheers, Ted

-----------------

Hi Ted

I haven't seen any promise not to use harvested addresses for their own purpose anywhere on their site.

And instead of taking 1$ per chapter for users to read it and use that earning for documentation of how popular a prospective author is, I would think that a simple record of visits to a specific author would suffice.

That way no giving out of addresses would be necessary in the first instance at least.

(This policy of being paid per chapter could also encourage writers to write very short chapters :smile: )

This is some of the concerns I have.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. notice that I have removed the direct link in my reply

Hi, solbjerg,

Thank you for your comments, I'll pass them on to my friend.

Kind Regards,

Ted.

------------------

Hi Ted

You mentioned yourself as a budding author - is that a biography?

Many years ago I was given a book about a "Bornholmian Journeymans Recollections" - it was interesting.

He was born on Bornholm in 1820'es I think and in around 1890 he wrote down what he remembered. He became a glazier. But descibed the Bornholmian society in the 19 century from what he had seen during his life.

Someone in the 1930's then came across his manuscript and persuaded a local printer to print the book.

I find it a valuable contribution.

I myself have written about a thousand poems and verses but have no pressing need to have them published even though maybe 10% is good enough for that in my own opinion. :-)

Most of them are in Danish anyway (more than 95%) only a few ‰ (German) and % (English) in other languages.

Statistically I think IObit forum is visited between 2000 - 20000 times per day, and if we surmise that 1‰ look at readournovels with suffient interest to pay for more it would yield 2-20$ per day in royalties per chapter for this link alone.

It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, solbjerg,

Thank you for your comments, I'll pass them on to my friend.

Kind Regards,

Ted.

------------------

Hi, solbjerg,

After I retired, about twenty years ago, I was quite keen on writing, so I completed a writing course and actually sold one story to a health magazine. Over the following years I wrote many short stories, but never actually submitted any for publication and I still have them all archived on my HDD. This website my long-standing Aussie friend has set up looks good to me and as I was the first to register he shouted me the registration fee.

Regarding the link I posted: I did get permission to do this from enoskype.

I would totally agree with that

What I can Make OUT OF This correct ME if i AM WRONG A READER PAYS $1 A CHAPTER

so a booK Submitted That contains lets say 65 chapters would cost that reader $65 plus add to that Net time(download upload)

Not bad of earning a easy Dollar..

Mr Bean

Archived