IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 5's popup banner in right corner takes over control

chrisban35

Although I love ASC 5 I have to tell you I am extremely frustrated in a little pop up window that keeps popping up in the lower right hand corner where the clock is. Basically, it will literally take my cursor AWAY from whatever I am working on. I have to click the exit on the bubble to return to my work. It's extremely frustrating!!! I don't mind the system popping up a bubble in the right hand corner to let me know its in a process. In fact, I like that. But the fact that it takes away the cursor or whatever I am working on when it pops up is extremely annoying!!

PLEASE FIX THIS!! :!:

I've seen a Hint message that says that ASC is still loaded,

but that should Not do anything to your mouse cursor.

It never has on any of our computers.

Are you using an unusual type of mouse?

Is the mouse connected through a USB-Hub or does it connect directly to a port in motherboard?

If connected to motherboard or a card pluged into motherboard, what type is it? (USB, Serial, wireless, etc.)

Hi chrisban35,

The pop up window is the notification to tell users some action of Advanced SystemCare, users can go to the settings of ASC to disable it. :wink:

Please see the attached picture, you can untick the items according to your need, then click on the button "Apply" and "OK" to save the change.:-D

Archived