IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

PC Health Results Differ By User

dglsmason

Using Win 7 with free version 5 of advanced system care. Have multiple win 7 users, and I notice I get different PC Health results depending on which user I am logged in as. For example, One user sees "Good" and I switch users and get "Poor". Why would the PC Health be different for each user? Thanks!

Hi dglmason

Do you know at what time/date you ran a scan for each of the users?

I think the date parameter is an important parameter in deciding what state the "health" is in and my guess is that each "user" has a record of the latest scans. Are all your users administrators too?

Cheers

solbjerg

Ok, enoskype - you had already answered :-)

Using Win 7 with free version 5 of advanced system care. Have multiple win 7 users, and I notice I get different PC Health results depending on which user I am logged in as. For example, One user sees "Good" and I switch users and get "Poor". Why would the PC Health be different for each user? Thanks!

PC Health Results

Appreciate the replies. However, I still have doubts about the accuracy of the PC Health results due to the different results per user. Even with users with admin rights and no windows configuration setting differences, I see "Good" for one user and "Poor" for the other. This happens even immediately after running Deep Care for one user.

I understand it may be caused by each user having own "log" or history. But, it leads me to seriously doubt the accuracy because I would expect the results to accurately reflect health of PC, most, if not all, of which is not user specific. For example, disk defrag, malware, etc.

Hi dglsmason

Another "important" parameter the health status relay on may be Privacy and Junk cleaning which will have different results for each user I suppose.

Are you really checking all the users on your machine all the time?

But I still think that the time/date is a very important parameter.

At least I have experienced it to tell me that I needed to run a quick clean or a Deep clean even though the computer had been closed for a week and not been in use in all that time. That to my mind tells me that it relayed on the date to give me that assessment. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Appreciate the replies. However, I still have doubts about the accuracy of the PC Health results due to the different results per user. Even with users with admin rights and no windows configuration setting differences, I see "Good" for one user and "Poor" for the other. This happens even immediately after running Deep Care for one user.

I understand it may be caused by each user having own "log" or history. But, it leads me to seriously doubt the accuracy because I would expect the results to accurately reflect health of PC, most, if not all, of which is not user specific. For example, disk defrag, malware, etc.

Yes, there are a few of the utilities that are System specific, like 'Vulnerability-fix' and 'Disk defrag',

but Most of them ARE User specific.

It seems to me that Too many people tend to rely on the 'Good/Poor' indicator.

It's Only supposed to be a Generalized Indicator, Not an extremely accurate one.

Hi all.

Agreed Toppack! One of the parameters the system health gadget seems to consider is the amount of time since you utilized ASC. In my opinion, this could encourage overuse of the product... especially the registry repair function.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived