IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Deep Care Defragmenation option don't work

Mr.ez

I have Latest Advance System Care installed on my PC. When I go to Deep Care option and underneath Deepcare there is Disk Deframentation option, my Disk Deframentation option is not working, its not scanning nor its Fixing any errors.... I have same software on MY Laptop and Disk Defragmentation option works fine but not on my Desktop PC.... I have went to setting and Clicked Defragemenation option still nothing... I have uninstall and install the software again still the issue remains....IF someone can help me solve this issue......

HI

I dont Have any Solid State Drive!!! I have normal IDE Hard drive!!! I am not sure What kind of Screen Shot will do.... When You go on Deep Care it suppose to Scan for Defrag and It doesnt do it!!! It says NO Problem right away... Now on my Laptop It always scan and It always find something at least 10 to 20 Defrag.... so there is problem!!! Screen shot wouldnt help any here...Its straight forward..hope that Helps!!!

Hi Mr.ez, welcome to IObit Forum!

Cicely is from IObit and surely the right person who could solve your problem.

Please follow the suggestions, as this will be the rigt route to solution.

The screenshots will reveal more information about the situation, your hardware inormation and your preferences in the settings.

For example, are the settings for defragmentation same for your PC and laptop? Same % when the defrag starts? Etc.

You can start with the screenshot of Defragmentation section of Settings.

Please indicate if the settings is the same in laptop.

Nothing is straight forward as it seems.:lol:

Cheers.

Is the Primary-Drive assigned some other Letter, Not C:

I have encountered a computer that the D: drive was set-up as the Boot drive.

If so, select the D: drive on the Defrag utility's Settings page.

Also I would first try to run it with the check-mark removed, to deactivate the 'optimization' option, on settings page.

(it will run very slow with 'optimization' activated, and may appear to be stopped)

I only have one Drive which is C: so yes..... by the way I found the solution and Its working NOw but its strange that I dont have SSD drive and when I go to setting and UNCHECK, DON'T SCAN SOLID STATE DRIVE, then I was able to run Defrag. NOW I dont have SSD drive and If I let the option UNCHECKED will it Damage my drive ??? If you someone can Answer me ...

Hi Mr.ez,

I am glad you have found a solution to your problem.

If you are sure your drive is not an SSD drive than it will not do anythıng negative to your drive.

It will not damage your drive even if it is SSD anyway.

The matter is that the SSD drives have a shorter read/write life and don't need defragmentation as much as the HDs.

BTW, can you provide the manufacturer and type of your HD to help IObit, as defrag of ASC (Smart defrag engine) might have misidentified it.

Cheers.

Archived