IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Gamebooster v3.5 recording problem.

Ok, Ive just updated from 3.0 to 3.5, and noticed there is a FPS tab now, which allows you to record,snapshot. And I I set the video Options as, F9 Capture Key,Video Resolution 100%, Video Quality Highest, Audio record device Microphone. Then I open up minecraft, Press F9 and nothing happens? :( any help would be much appreciated

Gamebooster 3.5 Recording Y U No Work

hello im a fan of gamebooster and im using 3.5 and i cannot get any recordings

i goto boost game and select team fortress 2 through the game box

and i see the fps metter and when i hold ctrl+alt+v i see recording but it doesnt save

im wondering why doesnt it work(tested it on latest version of minecraft)

Hi friends,

Regarding the minecraft issue, we will use the newest version to test it again and then post back the result.

About the issue with team fortress 2, our technicians will look into and fix it.

As for the issue of recording, please check whether you have correctly operated it(for example, make sure to press the hotkey), check whether it shows "recording" in the game, and check whether there is any video and the video can play or not.

I installed it today and i recorded some of my l4d2's gameplay.When i finished i went to check it and there was no sound!?Can you guys help me!?:cry:

try to select your soundcard device,

for example: when i choose mic in front of panel i can´t hear anything in the recording, but if i change mic in front of panel to stereo mix my gb 3.5 didn´t work properly :( i think it´s a bug, remember gb 3.5 it´s a Beta software, :P

try to change your sound settings in the audio record device section

sorry for my bad english, i speak spanish :P

Gamebooster v3.5 recording problem

I'm having the same problem with "project Blackout". Several players have suggested GB and I like it. It makes a big diference in game but the vid capture definitely isn't working...:|

Hi friends,

Regarding the minecraft issue, we will use the newest version to test it again and then post back the result.

About the issue with team fortress 2, our technicians will look into and fix it.

As for the issue of recording, please check whether you have correctly operated it(for example, make sure to press the hotkey), check whether it shows "recording" in the game, and check whether there is any video and the video can play or not.

for me it showed recording beside the fps but then i pressed my hotkey again it stoped showing the recording so is there soemthing else i have to do

Nice Idea but...

Thx to IObit that they integrate a recording tool

gamebooster CAN be a good alternate to maybe fraps

BUT i have a recording problem...

I see FPS60 recording and Image saved

but i never see the file

Please Help

With sudden attack the it works fine it says recording but when i go to the folder it says its empty. But i can screenshot perfectly fine just cant record it says its recording but it doesnt show up into the folder

Hi,

I have a poblem in which I cannot select any audio recording device in the dropdown menu on FPS tab, it says there's "(None)". What am I supposed to do?

Thanks for any replies in advance.

Hi AllenWalkerHU,

Do you have the Stereo mixing equipment. If yes, please follow the steps below:

Right click the sound icon at the right bottom of Windows>>

choose Recording Devices>>

select "Recording">>

tick the two items"Show disabled device" and "Show disconnected device">>

right click on "Stereo Mixer">>

select "Enable">>

right click on "Stereo Mixer" again>>

select "Set as default device".

Then please go to the "FPS" of GB and choose Stereo Mixer under the "Vedio".

Recording issues Game booster 3.5

I have also found the same issues with the game counter strike 1.6 and counter-strike source, I can't get the recorder to work, I tried changing directory of which the recordings went to but still this did not work, and I honestly didn't think it would. The recording option says recording but when i go the folder of which they are supposed to be in, they are non existent. I tried uninstalling and re-installing also but no such luck. I hope Iobit figures out this soon, because this is the greatest new feature they have added to the game booster.

Hi Cicely,

Thank you for the reply and the help, but...

... I already tried this, unsuccessfully. I don't even have a stereo mixing device (see the linked pic). I also tried to download some stuff to fix it but just gave me errors. I don't know what to do.

Can you or anybody else help me with this? It'd be much appreciated!

http://i.imgur.com/alLFws.png

(Sorry that it's Hungarian)

Problem with Sound

Hello guys...

I got problems with sound too. I've tried all my recording devices but it always showes the same ones ("Mic" and "Line in"). When I use "MIic" the file of video doesn't work, it gives an error! And when I select "Entrada" ("Line In") it does record the video, but with no audio.

My sound board is a VIA Envy24 Family v5.12.1.3654

GameBooster 3.5 Error

When opening up Minecraft, whether through GameBooster or the regular launcher, nothing shows up. No FPS, nothing. I can't record either, nothing happens when I hit the hotkeys for anything. Running Kerbal Space Program (Without launching it from Gamebooster) works. My FPS is at the top, and I can record sucessfully. Please help me with the Minecraft erorr! Using 1.2.5, if it helps.

:mrgreen:G:mrgreen:

Video recording

The video recorder runs under FSX but the result was poor. I couldn't open the video in the suggested DivX Videoplayer, but in the standard ms mediaplayer. There it was running faster than real, since it was recorded in fewer frames per second than my application. Sound recording is only the microphone not the application recorded. So that's missing for me. I don't want to record comments primarely but the sound of the application recorded

The file behaved strange. When I selected it, the exporer was kind of searching. It was about 24000 KB. I almost couldn't delete it because of that.

So this part needs still some improvements. Overall I didn't get a faster FSX due to game booster, also not this version. I like the free extra tool searching outdated drivers. This works great.

Archived