IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Gamebooster v3.5 recording problem.

FPS says it recorded...

Hey there again:roll: On my Star Trek online game,when I use the default buttons crit+alt+v it says it's recording ,but when I go the default file,it's "empty" I was so happy to see it recording and was looking forward to watching the video...:evil:

Any suggestions as to how to get the damn thing running correctly,I know it's still a beta but geez,after really needing this to work on my Last Chaos game,I was hoping it would run on a fairly recent game!!!:sad:

Hello all, I just installed GB 3.5b but still have 3.4 installed also and did not know that GB had a video capture option till I checked the web site. So I have it all set up and running (3.5b) and have tried recording my game play, but the output file is .mkv?

Also the Video quality is very very Low even though I have it set to highest quality and it's not capturing the full range of the Audio from the game, A Lot of the Game sounds are just so muted. You can hear the talking great Loud and clear, but the other game sounds, almost not at all.

It would be nice to have one app that does both, boost the PC and video / screen capture, I hope this will be addressed, because as it is not the video capture is Very poor, you can barely make things out in Dark areas of the game when watching the video.

Hi all,

Regarding the issue of minecraft, I have already reported it to our programmers and i will post back as soon as they fix the bug.

Star Trek is a online game, but GB only supports 3D games.

As for the Video quality issue, please try to lower the Video resolution and Video quality to see how it works.

• 1 month later...

Game booster recording problems.

Whenever I try to record something, it says I'm recording, but when I finish recording, I don't see the video I recorded.

P.S I recorded with game booster before and I was able to record and save the first two times but it stopped saving.

Im having a problem, which is different than the posts on this thread

Ive been trying to record some video of Dead Island and Slender, they both have the fps in the top left and both say they are recording when i hit ctrl/alt/v and they both save to the folder on my desktop

the problem is they all save at 1.64mb and have no video length in properties>details. And no video player will open them.

any help?

also i tried it with Minecraft and teamfortress2 and cant get the fps to show or record at all.

I am having a problem where the FPS of the game will drop to 1 or 3 while recording. I haven't had this problem in the game before, and turning off the recorder fixes the problem. I can wait a little and than start recording again and it will work fine.

The videos are saved and I can view them with no problem though.

Problem with recording!!

Hi, I have Fraps, but the FPS gets really low and overheats my laptop. I just recently got Game Booster 3.5 and I try to record with Minecraft, but it won't let me record. What's going on???

Game Booster Sucks!!!

I installed Game Booster today, and ever since then I have been having problems with my computer! I can't access my camera, I can't access my movie maker, my volume doesn't work anymore, and other things probably don't work as well, but that's all I've discovered today. I freaking downloaded a piece of crap! I'm sorry. I am usually really respectful, but right now I am so mad! I bought my computer brand new just a year ago, and other than it slowing down because it overheats, it's been fine! Now I come here, and install Game Booster, and I think my computer has a virus! I'll shut my computer down in a little bit, and see if it's back to normal when I turn it back on. Thanks for your product, but no thanks!

Sorry

Ok, so, as a Christian, I need to apologize for the way I was in my last message. I over reacted. My husband forgot to tell me that he disabled that stuff earlier to work on my computer to make it run faster. I'm sorry. Your product had nothing to do with the way my computer was acting. Game Booster works great, except for the error with Minecraft. I'm sorry, I hope you guys can forgive me.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Ok, so, as a Christian, I need to apologize for the way I was in my last message. I over reacted. My husband forgot to tell me that he disabled that stuff earlier to work on my computer to make it run faster. I'm sorry. Your product had nothing to do with the way my computer was acting. Game Booster works great, except for the error with Minecraft. I'm sorry, I hope you guys can forgive me.

No worries here, we have all been there at some time ;-)

Glad you got the 'problem' sorted and thanks for coming back and setting the record straight.

Good luck with the overheating and Minecraft issues :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi dmj312.

Concerning overheating... this can eventually cause hardware failure.

If your PC is a laptop, make sure it is being used on a firm flat surface.

If it is a desktop, make sure the cabinet is unobstructed and has good airflow all around it.

In either case, make sure the vents and fan ports are free of dust and verify that the fan(s) are running correctly.

Hope this helps!:grin:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I installed Game Booster today, and ever since then I have been having problems with my computer! I can't access my camera, I can't access my movie maker, my volume doesn't work anymore, and other things probably don't work as well, but that's all I've discovered today. I freaking downloaded a piece of crap! I'm sorry. I am usually really respectful, but right now I am so mad! I bought my computer brand new just a year ago, and other than it slowing down because it overheats, it's been fine! Now I come here, and install Game Booster, and I think my computer has a virus! I'll shut my computer down in a little bit, and see if it's back to normal when I turn it back on. Thanks for your product, but no thanks!

Please be a bit more respectful since the program is free after all.

What's your CPU?

What's your graphic card? (Integrated?)

If game booster is the problem do a system restore (If you have one which most likely you will since you installed gamebooster creates a system restore) if you don't have a system restore point do a factory reset.

Host-

Never mind you're problem is fixed ;)

Hey guys, I am new here and I have some problems with GB 3.5. The recording feature is great as it doesn't has a timeout, no watermark and has customizable settings but one thing is there, it doesn't saves the videos in the FPS Folder. Wherever I turn on the Video, it shows Recording and then, I stop it after a while. Then I look if it has saved the video but it vain. I have ticked all the options on in the Game Booster's Boost Configuration. I also use Advanced System Care with Antivirus Turbo Boost (All the options ticked). If any help is given, I will really appreciate it. The game in which I am trying to record is GTA 4. :)

• 4 weeks later...
I have also found the same issues with the game counter strike 1.6 and counter-strike source, I can't get the recorder to work, I tried changing directory of which the recordings went to but still this did not work, and I honestly didn't think it would. The recording option says recording but when i go the folder of which they are supposed to be in, they are non existent. I tried uninstalling and re-installing also but no such luck. I hope Iobit figures out this soon, because this is the greatest new feature they have added to the game booster.

hi, this is very similar to me ..

when i play counter strike 1.6, I see, on the - side of the screen there is a "FPS". I try recording by pressing CTRL - ALT - V. In FPS I see "recording". But after I stopped recording, I was to look into the folder appears to be no nothing. And I also try Counter Strike Source, and Counter Strike Global Offensive. And even then the same as before.

Sorry for my bad English. I speak Indonesian :-)

Archived