IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

'Flame' Virus ?

Perhaps propaganda was not the right word!

I don't dispute the validity of this thread! Perhaps propaganda was the wrong word.

All I questioned is that one that makes statements (claims of fact) demonstrate proof. If an individual wants to make such claims on this forum to give at least a modicum of substantiality to the claim!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

About Flame

Three years ago when I worked for McAfee, we discovered a virus that was collecting confidential data by various and innovational methods like making screenshots, recording conversations, copying every piece of data that entered the infected computer and later forwarding the collected data to the specified servers around the world. We have never seen such things before. In our work we have to stay in touch with authorities, because you know that American authorities pay much attention to computer security, so we have to report about any of our discoveries. So we did and just a few days later we received an official letter from CIA where we were asked to scale down the work over virus which is known now as Flame. Of course we couldn't reject and I believe you know why. That happed a few years ago, but today we see the results of how the virus works – a number of revolutions in the Middle East. Today it's known for sure that such countries as Lebanon, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt and Iran were infected. It seems that people who prepared and organized the revolts used data collected by Flame to make the things work the way they needed. These days it was reported that Flame was developed by USA and Israel, well, small wonder because such complicated program couldn't be created without government's help. And I guess now no one can predict where else Flame was used and how many computers are infected... Privately, I think that after the involvement of US and Israel to Flame was disclosed they will modify the virus, it allows doing so, and it will be even harder to detect it. Who knows where Flame will strike next time...

Edit: spo a known spammer, see this post

Spam

FYI: spo is a known spammer/spambot who has been reported and banned on almost 500 websites in the last 3 days :evil:

Three years ago when I worked for McAfee.....

Up to you if you believe this or not

All the best, woz of oz

FYI: spo is a known spammer/spambot who has been reported and banned on almost 500 websites in the last 3 days :evil:

Up to you if you believe this or not

All the best, woz of oz

:shock: Wow, we can Not Trust anything, Very Sad ! :cry:

Thanks for the Info!

Archived