Now That's a Shame...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now That's a Shame...

The deletion of all of the posts in the "Declaration From IObit" thread.I found the different viewpoints expressed as some of the best reading in recent memory.At least just "move" everyone's input-don't blatantly delete it! That's very disrespectful,and smacks of guilt.
    Great day and God bless horsepower & Mark Martin

And locked the thread

Comment

Hi, detailer,

I found the different viewpoints expressed as some of the best reading in recent memory
      Still plenty of fire in the other "Accusation" threads, though.

Comment

what

WHAT Would u expect Iobit has no respect for is users free or paid no respect for the members of it form..... and by resent events no respect for it self ............ps censorship of of most of these posts deleting of posts locking threads stinks ,,,,,,, if it not see dont worry about it noone can lose face ....
        why not just take out the form members who post things Iobit dont like and shoot them in the back of the head???????

ps ban me Prove My point
        :roll:J:mrgreen:

Comment

{SCOTLAND} LOVE YOUR HISTORY REAL" Fighters stand up for rights " ...yep you fellers don't fool about -when it comes to a opinion,whooo,
          thy tell me i am blunt--whoosh----ya surpassed me! easy-
          love the movie with MELL in it --and the stone of destiny? and how about ROB ROY what a fine FILM that is--
          itsmejjj
          Last edited by itsmejjj; Nov. 4th, 2009, 08:10.

Comment

That's Right!

I'll just sit about and wait for somebody else to give me something to fight about!!! Till then... I'll just sit about.

Comment

For you all, Here are the comments.

Seriously it is disgraceful to lock the threads and to remove the comments..
              Attached Files

Comment

I dont condone the actions of some of the moderators, but, one must understand the conditions they are under, especially from particular members directly attacking them.
                gone places...

Comment

Originally posted by vman View Post
                  I dont condone the actions of some of the moderators, but, one must understand the conditions they are under, especially from particular members directly attacking them.
                  gezz you following me about?
                  ehhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by itsmejjj View Post
                    gezz you following me about?
                    ehhhhhhh
                    Of course, I stalk only the best. Haha.
                    gone places...

Comment

I am still here

I think someone in Iobit forgot this...........

知己知彼 百戰不殆 (知彼知己,百战不殆)

and this

兵不厭詐 (兵不厌诈)

Sun Tzu 722–481 BC

Never mind this............. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.

someone form Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware has read the art of war ......
                      Last edited by listertatuhack; Nov. 4th, 2009, 13:51.
                      :roll:J:mrgreen:

Comment

Agreed Vman

No way are personal attacks on the Mods acceptable in any way,shape,or form.Lest we forget,these were the same people helping when your ASC didn't work properly,or you F'd up your PC because you didn't read before you hit the big blue button.How many of you were taken by the hand,step by step to get your internet connection optimized? Issues with Smart Defrag-remember those?Gamers,what about issues with Game Booster?More importantly still, is the fact these people are volunteers and are not affiliated with IObit.When I first joined and knew squat,I was welcomed and spoon fed through the forum and countless PM's from some of the Mods to rectify situations I had gotten myself into.Think carefully about your comments,and more importantly,who you direct them to.You just might find yourself needing that person's help again some day,and it might not be an IObit product either.I fully understand the outrage in light of what we have read so far,but please,THINK before you type.
                        Great day and God bless horsepower & Mark Martin

Comment

detailer

well summed up. I agree with those comments

Comment

agreed detailer

hi,

thank you for your message full of good sense!

and as said po yi kin:

"water of the river might be trouble, it will become clear." :roll:

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by detailer View Post
                              No way are personal attacks on the Mods acceptable in any way,shape,or form.Lest we forget,these were the same people helping when your ASC didn't work properly,or you F'd up your PC because you didn't read before you hit the big blue button.How many of you were taken by the hand,step by step to get your internet connection optimized? Issues with Smart Defrag-remember those?Gamers,what about issues with Game Booster?More importantly still, is the fact these people are volunteers and are not affiliated with IObit.When I first joined and knew squat,I was welcomed and spoon fed through the forum and countless PM's from some of the Mods to rectify situations I had gotten myself into.Think carefully about your comments,and more importantly,who you direct them to.You just might find yourself needing that person's help again some day,and it might not be an IObit product either.I fully understand the outrage in light of what we have read so far,but please,THINK before you type.
                              The mods and admins get more **** then the product, which is rather funny since its the product in question.
                              gone places...

Comment

Working...
                              X