Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by jerzyzm View Post
    Program jest dobry,ale brakuje skórek czarna,bia?a,zielona przyda?oby si?.Jerzyzm
    Hi Jerzyzm,

    Thanks for letting us know your concern. I will forward it to our product team for consideration.

    Currently, we advise you manually change the background to the picture you prefer :)

    Cheers.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Alice View Post
      Okay here is a screenshot.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n224486[/ATTACH]
      Hi Alice,

      The pop up message is from Anti-ransomeware Engine which is newly added in ASC Ultimate 11. The reason you got the message is because HandBrake.exe does not have digital signature. Please have a check.
      If you confirm this application is legal, please tick the option Remember and click the Allow button to allow the application to access your file.

      Thank you.
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

      Comment


      • #48
        Cicely yep i figured that out thanks for the help. Found another issue though, when ASCU11 detects malware the popup's options are overlapped, i attached a photo.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Alice View Post
          Cicely yep i figured that out thanks for the help. Found another issue though, when ASCU11 detects malware the popup's options are overlapped, i attached a photo.
          Hi Alice,

          Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.
          Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report".
          After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

          Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

          Comment


          • #50
            IOBit Default Program tool does not list my installed Foxit PhantomPDF as an option for the default PDF reader.
            Seminary Professor
            Wireless IP Forensics

            Comment


            • #51
              • Hello, I had Advanced System Care Ultimate 11 installed. My computer is connecting Internet, but the software not update information.
                I attached the picture, which screen capture. Can you help me solve this trouble.
















              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Cicely View Post
                From your log, our experts find you have updated to the final version of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11. But your screenshots are for RC version. So those information are not matched.

                Have you encountered this issue after you updated to the final version?
                Apologies for delay, all good after updating to the current version. Thank you.
                They will make a better fool tomorrow @LoneWolffe

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by bnjroo View Post

                  Apologies for delay, all good after updating to the current version. Thank you.

                  Hi bnjroo,

                  Nice!! Thank you for letting us know this.

                  IObit Support Team --
                  If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Hello....I found solution to simplify and all in one integrate your products into one program....

                    I called this program ------- IObit 360-----it replaces all your products for Windows...and it is including same features as all your products....but they are in one program together

                    I did a lot of work to think and write how to simplify IObit Solutions for Windows.....

                    And here is my result....don´t worry .....link is totally safe ...I garantee...there is no other way to send it....Please VERY CAREFULLY READ AND LOOK THIS CONCEPT

                    https://drive.google.com/open?id=18T...lHDVUWRiJWUbfR

                    What do you think of it.....Is it possible to start work on this project??

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by renodos500 View Post
                      Hello....I found solution to simplify and all in one integrate your products into one program....

                      I called this program ------- IObit 360-----it replaces all your products for Windows...and it is including same features as all your products....but they are in one program together

                      I did a lot of work to think and write how to simplify IObit Solutions for Windows.....

                      And here is my result....don´t worry .....link is totally safe ...I garantee...there is no other way to send it....Please VERY CAREFULLY READ AND LOOK THIS CONCEPT

                      https://drive.google.com/open?id=18T...lHDVUWRiJWUbfR

                      What do you think of it.....Is it possible to start work on this project??
                      Hi renodos500,

                      Thanks for your detailed suggestion.

                      We confirmed with our product team and they will not consider the idea to merge all IObit programs into one.

                      Cheers.



                      IObit Support Team --
                      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X