IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11

Hi Guys,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 is exlucsively released today.

Thank you very much for your support during this period. Hope you can continue supporting us and give us your valueable feedback or suggestions to help us improve our program and services.

1. Download Now

?Download from CNET

2.Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: avfeedback@iobit.com

- Join the discussion on our forums.

Top contributors picked out from Forum Feedback:

VsDimin, karolporto, RLOwens, esdcah, bnjroo, WolfGhost, Alice, jerzyzm, SandY Starr, Davinya

Top contributors picked out from Email Feedback:

Anthony J, Fernanda Porto, linus draker, Max Bondarchenko, Ray Haynes, vipul dave, Mr. Scott J. Stockwell, Pres. - ?²ci, Charles Tully, Daniel .Dublin

Check the surprise gifts in your Emails and Private Messages.

3. Share Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New

V11.0

New features:

+ Added Anti-Ransomware Engine protects your important files from malicious attacks and illegal access by third-party programs.

+ New Security Reinforce helps diagnose and fix system security weaknesses with 1-click.

+ New Homepage Advisor detects any changes to your homepage and search engine to avoid browser hijacking.

+ Rebuilt Performance Monitor intelligently monitors and optimizes system resources for top PC performance.

+ New Disk Optimization engine improves disk performance to a large extent.

+ Rebuilt IObit Undelete supports NTFS & FAT file systems, and portable storage devices, and improves file search & preview.

+ Newly designed cool UI for more intuitive and fluent experience.

Improvements:

+ Improved Surfing Protection & Ads Removal to prevent more online threats and block various ads to secure your online surfing.

+ Larger Database to remove more new stubborn malware and viruses.

+ Enhanced Junk File Clean to clean more programs including Dropbox, Steam, Java, Windows Defender, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, AVG Internet Security, and Windows Installer Unused Files.

+ Enhanced Privacy Sweep to clean Chrome 62.0, Firefox 57.0, Opera 49.0, ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 21.0, Adobe Flash Player 27.0, Thunderbird 52.4, and many more.

+ Optimized Startup Manager to further shorten your PC's start time.

+ Improved several tools including Default Program, Startup Manager, Cloned File Scanner, and Internet Booster to further optimize your PC.

+ Fully supported the latest Windows 10 Version 1709.

* Supported 32 languages.

* And more can be discovered by you.

5. Description:

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 is a powerful and full-scale antivirus utility for PC security and performance. It provides a one-stop solution to clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your system.

With the new IObit Anti-Ransomware Engine and the world-leading antivirus engine Bitdefender, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 brings PC security to a higher level. It not only prevents your files from being encrypted by hackers and illegal access by third-party programs, but also protects your PC against various viruses and malware. Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 also optimizes and enhances several important protections like FaceID, Homepage Advisor, and Surfing Protection & Ads- Removal to better secure your privacy and provide ads-free online surfing.

Meanwhile, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 offers you 1-click approach to achieve top PC performance. The redesigned Performance Monitor monitors and displays your PC's RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed more accurately in real-time. What’s more, it allows you to quickly end the processes that slow down your PC to make it more responsive and run faster.

Last but not least, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11 rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools, such as IObit Undelete, Startup Manager, Internet Booster, Registry Cleaner, and Disk Cleaner to make old PCs last longer and new PCs run faster!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until all the work.

A little ascetic UI. The old one (v10) seemed more attractive.

There is no national language (Russian), but this is obviously a temporary state.

On the toolbox tab, you have to prokorichivat window, to see all the tools. If you expand the window, then it becomes too large (the distance between the points of the tools could be made smaller - it's more dense to arrange the tools)

I wish you success!

PS: #noRussianoGames

I seem to have an issue with disk utilisation reportedly going to 100% (sluggish PC thereafter seems to support this) after performing stream capture operations which is only sorted by either restarting the PC or turning off the new ransom-ware setting.

User of IObit ASC 11 Ultimate RC...Love it..8:)

Comes with the Antivirus and regular software.

Also I have a saying...backup backup backup of present OS.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64bit build 15063.

Intel i5 on a z270 MSI Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard.

Been using IObit software for 4yrs now with no issues

Great tools in this

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11

RC version, everything Works very fast and fine. No bugs in my notebook. It is running super fast and clean thanks to your great product.

I have tested all the functions and everything Works fine no freezes and no crashes. Congratulations on your great program. Thanks for everything

Hello, I had System Care 10 installed and the Performance Monitor stopped working and could not be restarted. I tried rebooting and the performance monitor won't run.

So I went to re-install SystemCare from the Sytemcarw website, that downloaded and then installed version 11 Ultimate.

After installation I'm still unable to get the Performance Monitor to run. If I try to open the performance from the tray icon or click on the monitor.exe file from the System Care Ultimate folder nothing happens.

Please disreguad the previous post.

It's been a long day, being tired I didn't notice the performance monitor was somehow was moved to another area of my desktop, which is currently fairly cluttered.

I would have edited or deleted the previous post but the forums web client won't allow me. Receive an error message about a non existent pending unsaved edit.

So all is now well, I'm still looking at any new features and improvements of SystemCare 11 Ultimate.

I have one suggestion for a new feature that you guys could add to advanced systemcare ultimate 11.

It would be great to have a

utility that lets us control, configure and fix the BCD/BOOTMGR bootloader. It is very common that we got bugs when using dual boot or in other situations. This would be a awesome feature to have. I have been using advance systemcare ulimate 11 since yesterday. Perfect job. Thank you guys.

I just upgraded recently from Advance Care System 10 Pro to 11 Pro, but at one point (version 8 or 9?) I had Ultimate.

Now, I am seeing Ultimate 11 available and am not sure why I was prompted to switch from an Ultimate to a Pro System - I have always paid for the license.

Wondering what the difference is between 11 Pro & 11 Ultimate, and if there are more/better features, how do I use my current license code to get the 11 Ultimate?

I seem to have an issue with disk utilisation reportedly going to 100% (sluggish PC thereafter seems to support this) after performing stream capture operations which is only sorted by either restarting the PC or turning off the new ransom-ware setting.

Hi Birnie,

Did you take the screenshot by the screenshot feature included in Performance Monitor?

Can this issue be reproduced?

Thanks.

I have one suggestion for a new feature that you guys could add to advanced systemcare ultimate 11.

It would be great to have a

utility that lets us control, configure and fix the BCD/BOOTMGR bootloader. It is very common that we got bugs when using dual boot or in other situations. This would be a awesome feature to have. I have been using advance systemcare ulimate 11 since yesterday. Perfect job. Thank you guys.

Hi karolporto,

Thanks for your suggestion and we have forwarded it to our product manager.

Cheers.

I just upgraded recently from Advance Care System 10 Pro to 11 Pro, but at one point (version 8 or 9?) I had Ultimate.

Now, I am seeing Ultimate 11 available and am not sure why I was prompted to switch from an Ultimate to a Pro System - I have always paid for the license.

Wondering what the difference is between 11 Pro & 11 Ultimate, and if there are more/better features, how do I use my current license code to get the 11 Ultimate?

Hi SandY Starr,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate includes all features of Advanced SystemCare PRO. But only Advanced SystemCare Ultimate has anti-virus module and Advanced SystemCare PRO doesn't have.

Please visit this page http://purchase.iobit.com/en/ascu/index.php, then enter your valid Advanced SystemCare PRO license code at the bottom left box on that page and then click Update Cart button to enjoy your exclusive discount to get Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11.

Thanks.

Found one bug. When I try to change the System download folder in Download Options using Toolbox/ System Control it does not work. It asks me to restart Windows 10 to complete the task then when I go back the folder is not changed. It continues the default one;

Hi karolporto,

Please send us the requested file for further analysis.

Download tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Installed ASCU11RC, and I like that it kept all my previous settings, from ASCU10Pro, even the background image =)

When I launched the new program, the AV engine says Database is Out of Date. Clicking Fix Now pops up the Updater window, which then returns the message, "Finished. You already have the latest version. No update available."

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n224150[/ATTACH]