Storage location of generated passwords file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage location of generated passwords file

Wouldn't it be better if the location of PWDATABASE.DB was the same as that of the RPG access password file (drawposs.db)? The current location is within the Program Files\IObit directory, which is a common area, whereas the latter file is in (for XP) the user-specific area of Documents and Settings\{username}\Application Data\IObit. An additional benefit would be that when I back up my computer and have SyncBack copy everything under Documents and Settings\{username} to my flash drive, I wouldn't have to remember to copy something extra.

Hi jfire7887,

Thank you for your suggestion. We have forwarded it to our decision maker for consideration.

Thanks again.:razz:
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
      Hi jfire7887,

We have forwarded it to our decision maker for consideration.
      And we all Know that 'Yoda' will make the Correct decision. 8-) :lol:
      Attached Files

Comment

I lost my initial random password generator password to log in. I decided to reinstall rpg, but it still ask me for the password. Can I create a new password or how do I get the original one back?

Comment

Originally posted by jemiller23 View Post
          I lost my initial random password generator password to log in. I decided to reinstall rpg, but it still ask me for the password. Can I create a new password or how do I get the original one back?
          Welcome to the Forum.
          You should have looked through the RPG section of the Forum, which would have given you the solution.
          See This post which may help you. However, as you have uninstalled and re-installed RPG, it may not be so easy.
          To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Working...
          X