IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC6 Mistakes

Daskalos

Hi Daskalos

I do not know your kaminfeuer (fireplace screensaver), but generally one can say that screensavers use extra resources to run.

Additionally some of them are carriers of malware.

This therefore sounds like you should check the settings you use to run ASC5

fx. try not using TurboBoost or at least place the kaminfeuer in the ignore list.

When running ASC you should the first couple of times you do it check ALL details in the found "problems" in order to place the items you do not want "cleaned away" in the ignore list.

Please read Usage of IObit Products

Cheers

solbjerg

Im using long time the screensaver: Kaminfeuer

After i installed and running ASC6, the screensaver never started but get message: its destroid

...try not using TurboBoost....

yes right. that i have used. Maybe thats the mistake.

Ok. i have installed KF again ands working.

I never will using turboboost couse my pc is same speed from starting to windows (45 Secounds)

But thanx for ur help

cheers

Well hope its right place here:

I miss in ASC6 the red, yellow, green smily same trafficlight what show me if i need run ASC or not.

I know after running all functions i get a trafficlight as a line.

But the point is: In ASC5 i see at once if i need running asc5 or not.

In ASC6 i see it after the 5 minutes running.

Hope u know what i mean;)

Ok regarding Fireplace:

After i had install it again, it works again.

Now i done in ASC6 the Auto Care Function, and after the caring the Fireplace again said:

Fehler: Mindestens eine Prüfsumme nicht Korreckt!

(mistake: at least one checksum not correct!)

and other mistake: In the tasklist, there is right a flag, show if theres a windows problem.

After running ASC6, the flag show 1 mistake: The windows update is offline!

Ok i make it online again.

But sorry: At time i dont like the ASC6 and deinstalled it again. i like ASC5 couse there are no problems. And the difference between asc5 and 6 is only the design and some (unnecessary new) tools.

Sorry to hear that you deinstalled ASC V6.:-(

You said "In ASC6 i see it after the 5 minutes running." did you mean the PC health?

I am sorry because I don't understand the word "Fireplace" you said.:oops:

ACS V6 now is beta 1 version, it's normal that there are problems with it.

Hope you can try it again and post your feedback when the beta 2 comes out.:-)

yes sure. i love asc and hope, some mistakes will deleted soon.

yes i mean the pc health.

In ASC6 i see it AFTER the scanning. ( after 5 Minutes about)

In ASC5 i see it at once if i start the programm and know if i need useing asc5 or not.

The "fireplace"- word was created by solbjerk (#2).

It is a screensaver (german: Kaminfeuer (ingl or open fire)) and after running ASC6 it never start. Only get a message that the file (checksum) is destroyed.

Ok i installed again ands working again. but after running ASC6 its destroyed again...

hope it will be fixed soon... ;)

Daskalos, do you tried using any other screensaver? Because it's apearing that the problem is not with ASC, but with your screensaver... Do you really trust the distributor of it? Try to do an antivirus scan on the files of the screensaver :idea:

It is a screensaver (german: Kaminfeuer (ingl or open fire)) and after running ASC6 it never start. Only get a message that the file (checksum) is destroyed.

Ok i installed again ands working again. but after running ASC6 its destroyed again...

hope it will be fixed soon... ;)

Hi friends,

This issue will be resolved in the next version.

• 2 weeks later...

Privacy sweep deselected but browser swept

As above - a scan and repair with everything but 'Privacy sweep' selected, 4 buttons above 'Customize' 'on'.

Using Firefox 14.0.1, all history removed. Very annoying, though not to the extent I'd try a 'Rescue' - would that restore browser history?

Cheers

Archived