IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Sys tray says real time protection is OFF, but ASC says that it is on.

Sys tray says real time protection is OFF, but ASC says that it is on.

Furthermore, windows security alert ALSO says that it is off.

Turning it on or off doesn't work. This JUST happened as of today - I've had no issues for the few weeks that it was installed on this computer.

Installed on windows vista 32bit with SP2. Please advise on how to resolve. I am worried about security issues.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

...Turning it on or off doesn't work. This JUST happened as of today - I've had no issues for the few weeks that it was installed on this computer......

Just a thought, yesterday was Windows update Tuesday (2nd Tuesday of every month) did the problem start after the update?

Have you restarted your computer?

If you have, is that when the problem started?

If you haven't, please try a restart

All the best, woz of oz

Hi cmcarlin,

Please download the test tool from http://wikisend.com/download/512260/GetInfo.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. Send us the zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

And then please reinstall Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 to see whether solve this bug.

• 2 months later...
Hi cmcarlin,

Please download the test tool from http://wikisend.com/download/512260/GetInfo.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. Send us the zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

And then please reinstall Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 to see whether solve this bug.

I am having the same issue. I cannot download the file as it requires a password and I don't have the email address of where to send it.

Shot of what TimothyCPA says.

I am having the same issue. I cannot download the file as it requires a password and I don't have the email address of where to send it.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10960&d=1354587431

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi :-)

Did you all notice that Cicely's post was from the 14th of Septermber and that the time to live was 5 days? :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. If you have the same issue as the original poster please contact Cicely by PM or through support@iobit.com

p.p.s. In the window shown if clicking the link in Cicely's post it has these lines:

Have an account: Sign in here

New user: Sign up now

And you have to register, give your email address and set a password, - you will probably then get a verification about the password by email and then be able to download the file. But be sure that the downloaded file is for your version of the program

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10966&stc=1&d=1354644102

This is the full screenshot :-)

[EDIT] by Mel... so should it be delinked with an explanation to all... or put to Iobit once again?

No need Mel - I have inserted a p.s. above. solbjerg

Hi TimothyCPA,

Please let us know the version you have now is Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 or Advanced SystemCare Ultimate so that we can give you a correct download link. :mrgreen:

By the way, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is an updated version of Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 .

Thanks in advance.

Archived