IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 6 BETA 2.0 Reporting Bugs

girllovinmusic

When i installed and ran Advanced SystemCare 6 BETA 2.0 when i ran a deep care and repair half way through it FROZE compleatly and it said you have a bug would you like to report it and i tried but the thing is that i would have to download things to my computer so i just didnt bother to send the bug report and so i installed a previous version of iobit advanced system care the point is that iobit need to make reporting bugs a WHOLE lot simpler like when i get bugs from other software i report them Why because its simple.

BUT IT ISNT WITH IOBIT

Hi, girllovinmusic

Welcome to the Forum.

I am sorry that you have experienced a problem and I am sure we will be able to help you.

If you are unhappy having to download software which enables bug reporting, then you could send your issue directly to Iobit at....feedback@iobit.com

I see that you reverted to ASC, which tells me that you like the product and are happy with it. Most programs require users to download software in order to facilitate bug reporting.

If you do forward your issue to Iobit, I believe you will be very happy with the service you receive. If you look through the forum threads regarding feedback for ASC V6 Beta 2, you will find that the feedback for ASC 6 Beta 2.0 is extremely positive. So I hope you will persist and give V6 Beta 2.0 another try, as I think you will find it worth the effort.

Welcome to the forums girlovinmusic! I love music too!

When i installed and ran Advanced SystemCare 6 BETA 2.0 when i ran a deep care and repair half way through it FROZE compleatly and it said you have a bug would you like to report it and i tried but the thing is that i would have to download things to my computer so i just didnt bother to send the bug report and so i installed a previous version of iobit advanced system care the point is that iobit need to make reporting bugs a WHOLE lot simpler like when i get bugs from other software i report them Why because its simple.

BUT IT ISNT WITH IOBIT

Thank you for your feedback girlovinmusic! It is valuable and appreciated!

So you reverted from the beta to version 5?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosperQ

Hi girllovinmusic,

Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding the issue you encountered, would you please reinstall ASC V6 beta 2.0 and run it to see whether you can reproduce the issue?

If the issue is reproduced, please take a screen shot of the message you get and send it to us so that we can look into it.

Guide for Taking Screen Shots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks for your time.

BUT IT ISNT WITH IOBIT

Archived