IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

game booster minecraft memory problem

i have a problem when i launch my minecraft game with game booster 3. a few days ago when i cleaned out my pc for maximum gaming performance with my .minecraft folder so i can reinstall most of my mods. after i installed my mods and everything i started up game booster and my minecraft.exe was the version before i cleaned out my pc. i dont know what to do now. i tried reinstalling game booster but it still shows up as the same problem. help?

( sorry for my bad english:mrgreen:)

Hi urfvfh.

You must select the "Advanced" tab while you are composing your message. then scroll down to the "Manage attachments" button. Then "Browse" to locate the file. Once you find the file, click on it (choose it). Then press the "upload' button. The image will then be attached to your post as a thumbnail.

Making the image appear in the body of your text is another completely different series of steps (one of which you would use the "insert image" button). You must first upload the file as I described.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

ok so i followed melvins directions ( thanks) and now i got it down. anyway so the first screenshot (its called original) is the screenshot of my new saves AFTER i cleaned out my saves. the second screenshot (called gamebooster) is the screenshot where i AM using gamebooster when launching my minecraft game. as you can see both of the saves look different and also the font. the font from the original.png looks a bit stylish while the font from the gamebooster.png looks a bit weird.

Hi urfvfh.

This is a small opensource screenshot tool... Greenshot It is free and safe. Download it and install it, then run it, right click on the icon in you system tray... then choose capture window, then click on the window and it will take the picture (good res). then goto the top left and save (make sure you save it and name it to a location easy to find such as your desktop). The image will be large enough.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10603&d=1350525973

You should then have a good picture to post.:smile:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived