IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Systemcare V6 caused a critical problem to my computer

Drextouirex

Please help,I scanned my computer using Advanced System-care Pro 6,after the scan finished i rebooted the computer,then the disk scan System-care scheduled showed,i wanted to skip the scan but after i skipped...

It quoted:

Sorry,your computer encountered an error.

we will restart for you...

After the reboot,try to search for this:critical_process_died

What will i do?,i cant open my computer since yesterday....

eh. Sorry for the wrong grammar....

And also it repeats again and again after i turn off and on the computer....

THX AND GODBLESS US ALL.......

Hi Drextouirex

Welcome. I understand that you are very concerned, but please give as much detail as possible regarding the problem.

Did you try booting in Safe Mode.

I cannot understand why you rebooted your pc after running a scan. It is quite possible that ASC was performing a critical function when you rebooted.

If you can boot in Safe Mode, try a system Restore to a time before the problem occurred.

Hello here as well Drextouirex.

Yes, as Scannan stated we need more detailed description of exactly what happened in order to help. Especially please elaborate on this:

then the disk scan System-care scheduled showed,i wanted to skip the scan but after i skipped...
<< was it the boot time defrag?? if so... how did you "skip"? >>

and this:

Sorry,your computer encountered an error.

we will restart for you...

After the reboot,try to search for this:critical_process_died

<< what software is we? >>

More details if you would please!:grin:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

i have really the same problem i'm sure it's the asc disc check's fault can anybody help?

on my computer after a scan were sheduled : disc scan and updates install (security holes scan ) - this two actions. then i rebooted :when shutting down comp says - configuring updates (etc) then disc scan normally performed , comp rebooted the second time :BLUE SCREEN :( Sorry,your computer encountered an error.

we will restart for you... After the reboot,try to search for this:critical_process_died and so every time ...

laptop ACER

P.S i found the same crash after installing win8 & asc on my friend's comp

please reply

<!-- / message -->

http://screenshots.en.sftcdn.net/blog/en/2011/09/w8-bsod.png

insted of: hall initialization failed - critical process died

Iobit AWC 6 and windows 8 64bit Sony laptop

I get the same thing with my sony Vaio laptop I do a (deep) reg clean or a reg defrag doing either one separately will crash windows 8 64 bit on immediate reboot ..I believe deep reg clean deletes something to do with sony vaio native program boot order ..anyway its really frustrating when I have to reinstall windows image over and over then latter hopeing you guys have patched and it crashes again LOL:mrgreen: so now I have fresh installed windows 8 and I believe I can do a deep reg clean because I don't have Sony's native programs running on my computer ..I will let you know:idea:

Hi dav23r,

We are sorry to hear that. :oops:

Please try to start your computer in Safe Mode. Here are the instructions: By pressing the F8 key right when Windows starts, usually right after you hear your computer beep when you reboot it, you will be brought to a menu where you can choose to boot into safe mode. If it does not work on the first try, reboot and try again as you have to be quick when you press it.

If you can log in your computer in Safe Mode, please download the tool from here.

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file ASC6_Info_File.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Thank you in advance.

works

Ok I did both deep reg clean and reg defrag but with a clean install of windows 8 and I had no problems at all ..... so iv got an image of windows 8 64bit with Sony native maintenance programs I might reinstall the image today and will complete the test and send crash info so you can get this straitened out for the Sony people out their that love you product k

OK worked

Ok iobit ASC v6 was successful with sony native programs installed . I did the deep reg cleaning and the reg defrag ..it worked like a charm either you patched ASC or uninstalling sony vaio update native program solved the problem it was incompatable with windows 8 so sony support uninstalled it for me ..I tell you this so you can tell other sony users about this

thanks for the prompt reply IOBIT!:-o

Archived