IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Many problems with ASCU6

jgg1948

I installed ASC ultimate 6 on my Toshiba L750 laptop running Windows 7 64 bit about 3 weeks ago.

Since then I have been plagued with problems including Windows not starting, slow starts, hanging of windows explorer, and inability to shut down properly.

After uninstalling ASC U 6, all these problems have gone. It seems that this program corrupts the Windows operating system.

Is anybody else experiencing similar problems?

Hi jgg1948... welcome to the Iobit forums!

I installed ASC ultimate 6 on my Toshiba L750 lptop running Windows 7 64 bit about 3 weeks ago.

Since then I have been plagued with problems including Windows not starting, slow starts, hanging of windows explorer, and inability to shut down properly.

After uninstalling ASC U 6, all these problems have gone. It seems that this program corrupts the Windows operating system.

Is anybody else experiencing similar problems?

You cannot run Norton 360 and ASCU at the same time!:shock:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11032&d=1355719064

I won't rattle off in all the tangents of this.

This is the choice you have to make...

#1- ASCU

OR

#2- Norton 360

Running ASCU does not corrupt the Windows operating system. Trying to run TWO antiviruses will often confuse the heck out of your OS though... especially if one is Norton.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi jgg1948

Please try installing ASC 6. You can download it here. This does not have the AV component which ASCU has. This will enable you to confirm if it is the AV component which is causing the problem.

If everything works ok with ASC 6, then we can look at the issue again.

Hi jgg1948,

Sorry for the problems.:oops:

Before you uninstall ASC AV, please help us look into this issue. We will try our best to solve it as soon as possible.

Please kindly download the test tool from here.

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. Then you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Besides, please turn off the Real-time protection to see how it works.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Archived