IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

question about ASC Pro 6.0.8.182

edgardo

hello and good afternoon everybody. one month ago i disconnected my pc and it went to sleep but before i passed a scan with my AV, with malware antimalware and of course with ASC 6 Pro 6.0.8.182 and everything was ok.

today i connected again and the pm show me a C, so i passed an scan and show me a lot of issues. now everything is ok and the pm is A. my question is: how come it had so many issues if was not working for a whole month?

well now i would like to wish a merry christmas and a very happy new year to all the team and users of IObit products. a lot fo health, love, peace and prosperity. happy holidays everybody. :smile:

The whole thing depends on what "a lot of issues consists of.....there will be some registry issues just from booting up and loading startup programs, there would be Privacy elements if your browser was active when you closed down a month ago, because the Sweep cannot occur when the browser is active.

It also depends on the scans...if you ran a deep scan when you rebooted then you would have items that were not dealt with by the ordinary scan.....

But it is still a good question and I would still be interested to see if there is a better reason

hi edgardo

Couldn't a simple explanation just be that all the last access dates was a month ago? If the date is one of the parameters that would be logical, right?

Cheers

solbjerg

hello and good afternoon everybody. one month ago i disconnected my pc and it went to sleep but before i passed a scan with my AV, with malware antimalware and of course with ASC 6 Pro 6.0.8.182 and everything was ok.

today i connected again and the pm show me a C, so i passed an scan and show me a lot of issues. now everything is ok and the pm is A. my question is: how come it had so many issues if was not working for a whole month?

well now i would like to wish a merry christmas and a very happy new year to all the team and users of IObit products. a lot fo health, love, peace and prosperity. happy holidays everybody. :smile:

Hi Edgardo,

Are you updating your Windows manually?

If not, certainly every second tuesday there are updates and this time it was a dozen.

As soon as you connect to the internet, Windows update automatically.

ASC 6.0.8.182 is released on Dec. 03, 2012, and updated on 11th of December, so you must have installed it in the mean time!?!?!?! :mrgreen:

ASC has a time counter for rating the condition. (ie. PC health is triggered if PC is not maintained for a certain time span.)

BTW, since you are using ASC 6.0.8.182, how come you are talking about C of pm (performance monitor) and A of pm?

I wish a merry christmas and a very happy new year and best wishes of the season to you also!:grin:

Cheers.

With deference to everybody, I still think the question is valid. While I accept that the date would be important with regard to initiating a scan, I cannot see how the elapsed time would be a deciding factor in the program finding new issues. That would tend to mean that it is making stuff up, just to justify its existence.

Now, just to be clear....I think this program is the best thing that happened to PC care, and I strongly recomend it to everybody, but I do not think it serves anybody to be blinkered. Logic would dictate that if you cleaned the machine and everything was fine and health says "A"...or shows a smiling face..... then it should be expected that when you start the machine up again, that everything would still be ok.

The items I mentioned in my last post could possibly influence the issue, and I would be interested in Edgardo's feedback on this.

The question could also be a possible flag for Iobit to look at their health algorithm.

hello and good evening everybody. well let me tell you something. maybe i did not explain very well the problem. when i closed my pc and on this morning i still had ASC 6 Pro 6.0.8.170 and i saw an smile sad in red thats when i passed an scan and the report said i had many issues. later i update to version 6.0.8.182. anyway is not something bad only that i was curious to know how this happen. as i said before now everything is ok and i am very happy with the program. the party must go no. thanks a lot to everybody and have happy holidays. :grin:

Edgrado

It is me who needs to apologise. I realise that I could have worded my reply differently, as it was never my intention to make you feel you had wasted our time. So, please accept my apology. You brought up avery interesting question and I appreciate all your feedback.

I hope all is now well with your pc, and I look forward to your future posts.

Archived