IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

cannot minimise. [FIXED]

inferno43

1.Not able to minimise the right click scan/on demand scan to systray,instead the scan aborts.but this is not in case of contextual scan started from ui,

i request the dev team to fix this ASAP.

2.If i start a scan and abort it there is a alert message that scan is complete instead of warning message that scan is aborted. kindly fix this issue

Hi inferno

Have you tried a clean install of IMF v. 1.7 (v. 2 is still in beta I think)

Cheers

solbjerg

1.Not able to minimise the right click scan/on demand scan to systray,instead the scan aborts.but this is not in case of contextual scan started from ui,

i request the dev team to fix this ASAP.

2.If i start a scan and abort it there is a alert message that scan is complete instead of warning message that scan is aborted. kindly fix this issue

yes there is no problem.

yes ofcourse, there is no problem in minimising the IMF scan window to systray when scan is started from IMF UI(smart scan/full scan/custom scan).

the problem is when i start a scan by right click on a folder i cannot minimise the scan window:!:

Hi inferno

No problem doing that by me.

I have it minimized to the process line (taskbar) and it is also seen working in the system tray.

Is the settings configured so that the icon should be in the sys.tray always?

My version 1.7

Cheers

solbjerg

yes ofcourse, there is no problem in minimising the IMF scan window to systray when scan is started from IMF UI(smart scan/full scan/custom scan).

the problem is when i start a scan by right click on a folder i cannot minimise the scan window:!:

Hi inferno43,

You are right, it would have been better if the right-click scan window of IMF v2 had an option for mininization to Taskbar when running.

A work around until IObit puts that function in, could be to drag the right-click scan window to the bottom of Desktop behind the Taskbar until a black line is seen. :lol: :-P

Cheers.

Hi inferno43,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I will report your your suggestions to our product team for consideration and we will make improvements in the final version.

And enoskype's suggestion to drag the right-click scan window to the bottom of Desktop behind the Taskbar should be helpful before we add the function.

Thanks for all your active feedbacks. Cheers.:-D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived