IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

[Request] New Feature! Limit process

RickA

Please add in Smart RAM this feature:

Process CPU usage limit >> Auto kill or restart process overload limit

Process memory load limit >> Auto kill or restart process overload memory

Example:

dllhost.exe sometimes overload CPU >> %25

System slow down but killing process and fixed.

http://resim.donanimhaber.com/upfiles/221440/F6D6A7B882B845DAAE3D7F62DDBD23BF.jpg

This feature can be auto?

Thanks.

RickA

Thank you for you suggestion. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

However, I do not think it would be possible and or correct for Iobit to include a Process Autokill. Ending a process should be done with great care as it can create system instability and even system failure.

However a process overload warning may be possible. This would allow the user to take the necessary action.

RickA

Thank you for you suggestion. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

However, I do not think it would be possible and or correct for Iobit to include a Process Autokill. Ending a process should be done with great care as it can create system instability and even system failure.

Only selected process will be auto kill. Other process not killing, system will not be failure.

However a process overload warning may be possible. This would allow the user to take the necessary action.

Yes, alert function awesome.

I think the Active Optimize function which already exists in ASC6, goes a long way towards preventing process overload.

Active Optimize function enabled. but it is only 3.rd process optimizing.

Microsoft process not see log.

PowerDVD12Agent.exe eniyilendi.
utorrent.exe eniyilendi.
USBSafelyRemove.exe eniyilendi.
NvTmru.exe eniyilendi.
cfosspeed.exe eniyilendi.
SbieCtrl.exe eniyilendi.
Suo10_SmartRAM.exe eniyilendi.
robotaskbaricon.exe eniyilendi.
df.exe eniyilendi.
TrueImageMonitor.exe eniyilendi.

We will just have to wait a see what Iobit thinks.

I hope they add this feature to the new version.

Hi RickA and Scannan,

Thanks for your suggestions and discussion.

Personally, I think the suggestion "a process overload warning " sounds good. :wink: I will report this suggestion to our product team for consideration.

Welcome more your suggestions for ASC v7. Cheers. :-D

Please remove "Action Center" it's useless. Or at least give us option to disable it ...

Also suggestion for user interface . I don't like current one .. V5 was wayy better ..

"Expert mode" and "Simplified mode" Really ??

I miss those old days .. Quick care and Deep care ... Like this :

http://www.dodaj.rs/t/3Z/oe/2rCnODr1/1/advanced-systemcare-pro-.jpg

Variable talk times

Hi All

RickA suggestion actually has a lot of merit as many users just turn on thier computer and let the preset MS/downloaded programmes control as and when they "talk" to thier "controller".

An option to enable them to "talk" to them at pre-determined times/intervals would be very usefull especially for mobile users, but could also be built into many other programme comminication options

Roy

• 2 weeks later...

Advanced SystemCare 6 and 7 needs to remove the start up service it just eats up ram and does nothing 98% of the time.

The only way i have found to remove this from task manager start up is too Go into services it self and Disable this option.But in my opinion i should not have too.

The program runs perfectly fine with out this start up service.

Archived