IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

URGENT!!! ASC 7 Is NOT Working - I WANT V6 ULTIMATE There were NO problems with that version

Laurie

Hi Everyone,

I am fed up with ASC 7 I feel like it is NOT ready to roll out.

Can I get the ASC 6 Ultimate with Anti-virus installed and dump ASC 7 until all the bugs are worked out?

I have wasted hours trying to get the ASC 7 to update the database. I uninstalled the 7 reinstalled as instructed by Cieley (see below) and STILL does NOT work.

Here is the perpetual error code during the 2x I performed an ASC 7 installation

IPersistFile::Save failed; code 0x80070005

Acess is Denied.

Dear Cieley I appreciate you are doing your best, but the reply you provided does not work

Hi Laurie and xact,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

For the issue "Database is outdated", you know every antivirus software will update their database to ensure that they can protect users' PCs from the latest viruses. ASC Ultimate v7 as an anti-virus software, it needs to update database to protect your PC against the latest viruses. You got the notification "Database is outdated" is because that you failed to update the database. To update the database, please uninstall your current ASC Ultimate v7 and re-install it from http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=advanced-systemcare-ultimate to see whether you can update the database successfully.

- Cieley

Please send link for me to install the ASC 6 Ultimate with Anti-virus today if possible.

Thank You!

Laurie"

As stated by another member the ASC 7 is a problem and for me wasting time:

Your program is EATING my user styles for stylish, and dumping my lastpass extension, and just about ******* up every extension in Chrome (yes, including my custom styles which take a ton of work!). Fix it or revert me to the old version. DO IT TONIGHT, I don't want to deal with today's problems again tomorrow. This is BULLSH*T. I didn't ask for a screwy upgrade, I liked the old version. FIX THIS. ALL I was you to do is clear my basic cookies and check for threats, just like you WERE doing before this NEW PROGRAM UPGRADE WHICH SUCKS. :evil:

Asc 7 Hijacked My Pc

Hi Scannan!

Thank you!

You taught me well!

Alas, ASC 7 will NOT allow ASC 6

1) I uninstalled ASC 7 using IObit Uninstaller, restarted pc

2) Found my license for ASC 6 Ultimate with Anti-virus installed and IObit will not let me have ASC 6 that reverts to ASC 7

After all that... ASC 7 has same issue

OUTDATED

Database is out of date

Do you or anyone here have a solution?

Or can you recommend a user friendly, effective and efficient Anti-virus and All Care System?

ASC7 has worn me out and I am so unhappy. I never wanted ASC 7 as ASC 6 seemed to working fine. Anyway until ASC 7 had all it's bugs worked-out but ASC 7 hijacked my pc and is insinuating it's agenda running my pc, includes the adware pop-ups (even if just one, ONE is TOO MANY). I don't want any program's agenda running my pc at will without my consent.

At my wits end. :-x

Thank You,

Laurie"

Laurie

Download ascu6 here. Uninstall ascu7 and install ascu6. Maybe you have saved the ascu6 installation file on your pc. Check your downloads folder. I always save the installation files, so that I can revert to older versions if necessary.

Laurie

That is very strange. If you ran the ascu6 setup.exe, then it should install ascu6. I assume when you uninstalled asc7, that you allowed Uninstaller to search for any remaining fragments and cleared them all.

Other than that I can only recommend that you continue with ascu7 for now and ignore the popups etc. It is not a malware/virus and is not a risk to your machine. I understand that it is annoying but the plus's of the program far outweigh the annoyance. You could also run Malwarebytes Antimalware ( I think I recommended this to you before).

Iobit needs to address your issue, and in particular the users ability to revert to a previous version.

You could send a PM to Cicely and explain your issue including a reference to this thread.

ASC 6 Installed! Turned of Autoupdate!

Hi Scannan,

My mistake! I was so happy to revert to ASC 6 Ultimate Anti-Virus I forgot to turn off the AUTO UPDATE - Thus ASC 7 seemed to just appear!

I am now not sure if ASC 7 has an issue or if it is some pesky issue on my computer.

To be continued in malware post.

Thank You!

Laurie :-P

Laurie

That is very strange. If you ran the ascu6 setup.exe, then it should install ascu6. I assume when you uninstalled asc7, that you allowed Uninstaller to search for any remaining fragments and cleared them all.

Other than that I can only recommend that you continue with ascu7 for now and ignore the popups etc. It is not a malware/virus and is not a risk to your machine. I understand that it is annoying but the plus's of the program far outweigh the annoyance. You could also run Malwarebytes Antimalware ( I think I recommended this to you before).

Iobit needs to address your issue, and in particular the users ability to revert to a previous version.

You could send a PM to Cicely and explain your issue including a reference to this thread.

Laurie

Glad it is sorted. Yes, ASCU has bugs, and Iobit are working on it. I agree with you that maybe they are releasing the new versions too soon. Still, it is a great product and I am sure the bugs will be zapped.

Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

Laurie

Glad it is sorted. Yes, ASCU has bugs, and Iobit are working on it. I agree with you that maybe they are releasing the new versions too soon. Still, it is a great product and I am sure the bugs will be zapped.

Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

Even if ASCU has bugs, why did @Laurie refer to ASC 7 and not ASCU 7, if this is about ASC then move it to correct forum else tell about the issue. Is it ASC or ASCU?

>>@dev3<<

Hi All,

@ Laurie, thanks for your feedbacks. Would you like to update to ASC Ultimate v7? Then if you still can not update the database, please download the demo from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

@ Scannan and dev3, thanks for your timely assistance to help our users solve the issue about ASC Ultimate.

Wish a happy and joyous Christmas.:-D

Archived