IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Program Deactivator: Notification when a deactivated program is started

Hi.

I have a suggestion, that when a deactivated program is started by the user, that ASC or program deactivator shows a notification windows informing that the disabled program has being started, and that it will be disabled again when closed.

This would be very useful to be aware when a deactivated program is run, perhaps when the program is closed then ASC or program deactivator could wait x seconds, and when that time is met then disable the program again.

Kind regards

Hector

Hi ektorbarajas,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I will report it to our product team for consideration.

You are so active in our forum. It would be better if there are more and more users like you. Cheers. :wink:

Thanks for the compliment Cicely

I really like IObit products, specially after deciding to test my personal laptop, wich had Raxco Perfect Disk Professional 13 and I was not getting the promised performance and results... then I removed it and installed SmartDefrag 3.1 and things changed (for better) a lot

BTW I've uninstalled other programs and replaced them with IObit's

My hope is that IObit keep on the good work, always improving the software

Hi ektorbarajas ,

Thanks for your long term support. :-D

We are always working hard to improve our products.

And all of your supports will be our greatest stimulus to work harder.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.Cheers. :mrgreen:

Hi.

I have a suggestion, that when a deactivated program is started by the user, that ASC or program deactivator shows a notification windows informing that the disabled program has being started, and that it will be disabled again when closed.

This would be very useful to be aware when a deactivated program is run, perhaps when the program is closed then ASC or program deactivator could wait x seconds, and when that time is met then disable the program again.

Kind regards

Hector

Two thumbs up on this one.

Archived