IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not work defrag MFT

maki

Hi Maki,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please give us more details to show the issue that you mentioned? Did you get any error message?

To look into the issue, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/SDInfoHelper.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Maki

WARNING!

I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, by taking into account that there may be mis-communication due to language difficulties. However, the attitude shown in your posts

is not acceptable in this forum. Writing your last post in bold script is disrespectful to the members who are trying to assist you. If you continue with this aggressive attitude, you will be banned from the Forum.

You do not answer the questions you are asked. Instead you raise different issues. How can we answer the question of how much free space you need on a 700 GB drive, when you do not explain what you wish to do. There are standard recommendations regarding free space availability on drives, and you can find this info on Microsoft sites/forums. You still have not explained your issues clearly, which makes it very difficult to assist you

Maki

FINAL WARNING

Despite my previous warning you have again posted in bold script and in a demeaning manner. You are now on your final warning. One more infringement and you will be banned.

Yes, we understood from your first post that you have an issue with MFT Defragmenting. You have been asked for further information regarding this issue.

What is preventing you from defragging the MFT. Have you received error messages. How do you know that your MFT is not being defragmented. If you have even 1GB of free contiguous space,

then there is no reason that you cannot defrag the MFT.

On another forum I have 50 temporary bans, tens warnings and I still have fine and still live forum. I do not care, I'm unstable as nitroglycerin. You can dislike me or accept my behavior. I can not help it, I'm just myself.

PLEASE NOTE: If you ban me. Please remove all of my posts (I am the author of them), any data that can identify specific my person email, post in the forum, even nickname.

EDIT:

OK, Where can I find the logfile ("boot defrag MFT"), within which is included information regarding the progress defragment the MFT.

EDIT 2:

Windows Sysinternals ( Contig)

Run As... Administrator

contig.exe j:\$mft

Maybe this information will be helpful:

unable to be defragment

A similar problem occurs in the Smart Defrag 3.3

Archived